the art of life

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2003
      In the art of life,  true art is about
      not questioning one's right to experience
      everything the world has to offer.

      And God created beauty....

      and then s/he retired

      happy day all,

      Freyja

    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
        wrote:
        > In the art of life,  true art is about
        > not questioning one's right to experience
        > everything the world has to offer.
        >
        > And God created beauty....
        >
        > and then s/he retired
        >
        > happy day all,
        >
        > Freyja

        Hi Freyja:

        This reminds me of an affirmation I use sometimes when I am feeling
        low.

        I Am. I have the right to be, learn, do, accept, and rectify.
        I Am, I have the right to love and be loved.
        I Am. I affect the real world from now on.
        I Am. I choose how I will affect the world.
        I Am if God wills.

        Love
        Bobby G.
      • freyjartist
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2003
          <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...
          > wrote:
          > > In the art of life,  true art is about
          > > not questioning one's right to experience
          > > everything the world has to offer.
          > >
          > > And God created beauty....
          > >
          > > and then s/he retired
          > >
          > > happy day all,
          > >
          > > Freyja
          >

          > Hi Freyja:
          >
          > This reminds me of an affirmation I use sometimes when I am feeling
          > low.
          >
          > I Am. I have the right to be, learn, do, accept, and rectify.
          > I Am, I have the right to love and be loved.
          > I Am. I affect the real world from now on.
          > I Am. I choose how I will affect the world.
          > I Am if God wills.
          >
          > Love
          > Bobby G.

          That is quite lovely, Bobby,