Re: Instant Karma

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 10:33 PM
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > We have a new photo posted. Just click on the "Photos" link section
      > the left of this screen. It is titled "Flag". I think most of you
      will
      > find it at least semi-interesting.

      Yes, I feel the warmth, Bob.

      It reminds me of the importance of the well-known injunction in Zen:

      attention, attention, attention.

      It kinda shows we shouldn't take Jesus' admonition literally:

      don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.

      And lastly, it is a reminder to us all not to
      equate enlightenment with spontaneous combustion ...