Instant Karma

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
      We have a new photo posted. Just click on the "Photos" link section to
      the left of this screen. It is titled "Flag". I think most of you will
      find it at least semi-interesting.
    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > We have a new photo posted. Just click on the "Photos" link section
        > the left of this screen. It is titled "Flag". I think most of you
        will
        > find it at least semi-interesting.

        Yes, I feel the warmth, Bob.

        It reminds me of the importance of the well-known injunction in Zen:

        attention, attention, attention.

        It kinda shows we shouldn't take Jesus' admonition literally:

        don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.

        And lastly, it is a reminder to us all not to
        equate enlightenment with spontaneous combustion ...