Conflict within, conflict without

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
      some thoughts:

      The world is apparently lived through billions
      of personal dreams, based on beliefs, conditioning,
      and the way reality is interpreted for these
      body-minds.

      Conflicts occur between body-minds like mates, parents and children,
      nations, friends, neighbors or lovers when there is not mutual
      respect for others' beliefs.

      When one side needs their dream to be right,
      then they must make the other wrong.
      Meaning is assigned.

      They don't want to be WRONG, because of same made up
      meaning they have ascribed,  because there is a "me"
      to defend, so they fight to be RIGHT.

      But there aren't any winners in this fight.

      Can i respect beliefs different from mine, even if
      they drive me nuts.....and be free from conflict with
      those who have them?

      Nobody is wrong, they are only dreaming their own
      personal dream,  which is perfectly right for them.

      I don't have to like it or want to have lunch with them.

      Do i accept all the different dreams and belief systems
      that live inside of me?

      Each has its own story, and if respected and seen
      without judgment will end the conflict that lives inside.

      An ending of conflicts in all body-minds leads to end
      to all conflicts.

      As within, so without.

      "There is freedom within. There is freedom without.
      Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."

      love to all,

      freyja

    • G
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
        freyjartist@a... wrote:
        > some thoughts:
        >
        > The world is apparently lived through billions
        > of personal dreams, based on beliefs, conditioning,
        > and the way reality is interpreted for these
        > body-minds.
        >
        > Conflicts occur between body-minds like mates, parents and
        children,
        > nations, friends, neighbors or lovers when there is not mutual
        > respect for others' beliefs.
        >
        > When one side needs their dream to be right,
        > then they must make the other wrong.
        > Meaning is assigned.
        >
        > They don't want to be WRONG, because of same made up
        > meaning they have ascribed,  because there is a "me"
        > to defend, so they fight to be RIGHT.
        >
        > But there aren't any winners in this fight.
        >
        > Can i respect beliefs different from mine, even if
        > they drive me nuts.....and be free from conflict with
        > those who have them?
        >
        > Nobody is wrong, they are only dreaming their own
        > personal dream,  which is perfectly right for them.
        >
        > I don't have to like it or want to have lunch with them.
        >
        > Do i accept all the different dreams and belief systems
        > that live inside of me?
        >
        > Each has its own story, and if respected and seen
        > without judgment will end the conflict that lives inside.
        >
        > An ending of conflicts in all body-minds leads to end
        > to all conflicts.
        >
        > As within, so without.
        >
        > "There is freedom within. There is freedom without.
        > Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."
        >
        > love to all,
        >
        > freyja

        G: excellent post.....
      • Jason Fishman
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
          "There is freedom within. There is freedom without.
          Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."

          Nice tune you got there sweetheart, Crowded House
          (originally). I'm keep up this love interest thing,
          how am I doing?

          --- freyjartist@... wrote:
          > some thoughts:
          >
          > The world is apparently lived through billions
          > of personal dreams, based on beliefs, conditioning,
          > and the way reality is interpreted for these
          > body-minds.
          >
          > Conflicts occur between body-minds like mates,
          > parents and children,
          > nations, friends, neighbors or lovers when there is
          > not mutual
          > respect for others' beliefs.
          >
          > When one side needs their dream to be right,
          > then they must make the other wrong.
          > Meaning is assigned.
          >
          > They don't want to be WRONG, because of same made up
          > meaning they have ascribed, �because there is a "me"
          > to defend, so they fight to be RIGHT.
          >
          > But there aren't any winners in this fight.
          >
          > Can i respect beliefs different from mine, even if
          > they drive me nuts.....and be free from conflict
          > with
          > those who have them?
          >
          > Nobody is wrong, they are only dreaming their own
          > personal dream, �which is perfectly right for them.
          >
          > I don't have to like it or want to have lunch with
          > them.
          >
          > Do i accept all the different dreams and belief
          > systems
          > that live inside of me?
          >
          > Each has its own story, and if respected and seen
          > without judgment will end the conflict that lives
          > inside.
          >
          > An ending of conflicts in all body-minds leads to
          > end
          > to all conflicts.
          >
          > As within, so without.
          >
          > "There is freedom within. There is freedom without.
          > Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."
          >
          > love to all,
          >
          > freyja

          > removed]

          http://platinum.yahoo.com
        • freyjartist
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
            <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
            > "There is freedom within. There is freedom without.
            > Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."
            >
            > Nice tune you got there sweetheart, Crowded House
            > (originally). I'm keep up this love interest thing,
            > how am I doing?

            All you have to do is continue to:

            "Treat me right...treat me right..."

            love

            Earth Mother Goddess and Pat Benatar

            :-)

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
              --- freyjartist <freyjartist@...> wrote:
              > Jason Fishman
              > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
              > > "There is freedom within. There is freedom
              > without.
              > > Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."
              > >
              > > Nice tune you got there sweetheart, Crowded House
              > > (originally). I'm keep up this love interest
              > thing,
              > > how am I doing?
              > >

              > All you have to do is continue to:
              >
              > "Treat me right...treat me right..."
              >
              > love
              >
              > Earth Mother Goddess and Pat Benatar
              >
              > :-)

              Drat, All I know is wrong... Love me anyways?

              http://platinum.yahoo.com
            • freyjartist
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
                <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

                > --- freyjartist <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                > > Jason Fishman
                > > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                > > > "There is freedom within. There is freedom
                > > without.
                > > > Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup."
                > > >
                > > > Nice tune you got there sweetheart, Crowded House
                > > > (originally). I'm keep up this love interest
                > > thing,
                > > > how am I doing?
                > > >

                > > All you have to do is continue to:
                > >
                > > "Treat me right...treat me right..."
                > >
                > > love
                > >
                > > Earth Mother Goddess and Pat Benatar
                > >
                > > :-)
                >
                > Drat, All I know is wrong... Love me anyways?

                Oooohhhh weeeellll....OK

                .....it would be impossible not to.

                love exists, regardless...
                it knows not
                right, wrong, MONday, TOOsday, WHENSday....

                and besides...

                You're "simply irresistible"

                love
                Robert Palmer

                (p.s. some really good jokes/humor couldn't hoyt.
                Ya gotta keep 'em on topic, though....see
                the gene-meister's hysterical post, you know the one)

                > Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your
                desktop!
                > http://platinum.yahoo.com
              • Jason Fishman
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
                  --- freyjartist <freyjartist@...> wrote:
                  > Jason Fishman
                  > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- freyjartist <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                  > > > --- In
                  > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                  > > > Jason Fishman
                  > > > without.

                  > House
                  > > > thing,
                  > > > >

                  > > > All you have to do is continue to:
                  > > >
                  > > > "Treat me right...treat me right..."
                  > > >
                  > > > love
                  > > >
                  > > > Earth Mother Goddess and Pat Benatar
                  > > >
                  > > > :-)
                  > >
                  > > Drat, All I know is wrong... Love me anyways?
                  > >

                  > Oooohhhh weeeellll....OK
                  >
                  > .....it would be impossible not to.
                  >
                  > love exists, regardless...
                  > it knows not
                  > right, wrong, MONday, TOOsday, WHENSday....
                  >
                  > and besides...
                  >
                  > You're "simply irresistible"
                  >
                  > love
                  > Robert Palmer
                  >
                  > (p.s. some really good jokes/humor couldn't hoyt.
                  > Ya gotta keep 'em on topic, though....see
                  > the gene-meister's hysterical post, you know the
                  > one)

                  Yes, good stuff. I think I'll join ramon and scoot. I
                  gotta hot date tonight, one know the one ;)

                  Peace and Love Dearest

                  http://platinum.yahoo.com