Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 447

  • Ramon Sender
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      Dear Hearts, it's unfortunate you don't all live in the same real
      space, or that there is not yet a mind-dissolver available over
      the internet. A group sweat lodge followed by a Native
      American Church all-night peyote ritual would clear up a
      lot of the ruckus going on here. Bob, you wanna be Road
      Man?

      Peyote would be so cleansing of all the airs and vapors wafting
      about here. There is never any doubt about who is doing what to
      whom, and no one is pulling rank. How rank that always is!

      There's so much less bickering on the lists where
      folks are celebrating shamanism and/or what is known
      as The Archaic Revival. Personally, checking my coordinates
      now and then with the Herbal Positioning Network is
      truly refreshing for my Thatness. You are just taken by
      the nape of the neck and regressed out of your life thru
      the moment of conception into the white light, whether
      you deserve it or not.

      So democratic!

      Nobody here but whoever is hatching this head...