Re: Best state of the state statement I've found

  • G
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Ramon
      Sender" <rabar@m...> wrote:

      > The Complete Map of Awakening
      >
      > We must first make it clear that 'Awakening' and
      'Enlightenment' are not the
      > same. When we refer to an enlightened state, we point to a
      Complete Self-realization or Transcendence. Awakening as
      such is an expansion into the dimension beyond of the mind and
      our ordinary consciousness. It is very
      > significant that there is an objective Map of Awakening and it is
      based on
      > clear and natural laws of spiritual evolution. It is true that many
      > traditions until now have attempted to draw such a map. It can
      be found in
      > many schools of Buddhism, Yoga and other traditions of
      Enlightenment.

      G: while what he says is quite true... one caution is not to
      get caught up in trying to dissect where you are and then fall
      short .... spiritual unfolding will progress along these lines as
      long as one is willing to surrender and put heart and soul into
      the journey.... when one is ready to lose it all for truth ... then
      Grace happens and one gets pulled ever inwards until no in or
      out remains... one gets stripped bare until the Whole IS..... then
      Life happens ....

      shanti om