Re: just joined

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 197 , Nov 2, 2001
      Welcome to the group. I have difficulty
      meditating myself sometimes. Your ability to concentrate is
      something that will improve with practice. Do you have a
      particular technique that your favor? Maybe you just need to
      try a different technique. If your having problems
      visulizing, then that techique probally isn't the best one
      for you. I can't visualize very well either, so I
      don't do many visualization meditations. When I do try
      and visualize I don't see clear vivid images. For
      instance, if I am visualizing a flower, I don't see a
      flower. It's more of just a general sense or memory of a
      flower. Which is totally OK. In fact, I think if I could
      visualize vividly, it would just distract me.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for