Grateful Reader

  • tabularosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002
      I thank those wise seekers and finders of truth that are sharing
      their paths of enlightenment with others more novice in their quest.
      There is so much information available here presented by such
      qualified teachers, it is a humbling and gradifying experience. May
      you continue to share your gifts to those thirsty for knowledge and
      wisdom.

      With much appreciation,

      Tab