About Post #530

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002
      I suggest everyone read post #530 (Re: Enjoying when an enemy is
      suffering by mareader) It was posted by Michael Read, and is one of
      the clearest discussions of what Nonduality is all about that I've
      ever seen. It will be of great benefit to you. Thanks and praise to
      Michael for sharing this brilliant beacon of light and insight.