Re: Prior condition / G

  • dan330033
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 25, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G"
      <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
      > "dan330033" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
      >

      > > Control is important to a controller.
      > >
      > > Challenges are difficult for a controller.
      > >
      > > Agreement is wonderful for a controller.
      >
      > G:; no disagreements are wonderful for a controller then they
      > have some reason to be .......

      Disagreements give a sense of existing,
      agreements give a sense of confirmation.

      Neither agreeing nor disagreeing, it's over,
      the controller and controlled dissolve,
      not-two.

      > why don't you just let Bob have the site back for the
      purpose
      > it was intended for....
      > or can't the controller let go of the need to control the
      site
      > for his *own* purpose rather than allowing it to be for
      > the reason intended ?

      Ooops. Because Bob can't have control taken away from him.

      Consciousness controls consciousness -- no struggle, no
      fear, no loss.

      > > Who implies lack to someone else in order to
      > > boost themselves, then says there is no me?
      >
      > G: uh dan ....

      Nope.

      > > > Dan:
      >
      > G: you can say you are enlightened all you want but until the
      > actual experience occurs you might as well be thinking you are
      > the Queen of England ... it just isn't so .... suffering
      doesn't end
      > just because one says i am already enlightened ... that is the
      > big fallacy that ego wants one to believe.... that it is already
      so
      > .... but as long as ignorance and mind are going full bore one
      > is NOT enlightened ...

      All this talk about what enlightenment is or isn't,
      would only matter to someone existing outside
      of it.

      Knowing this without an outside, such problems have
      no intrigue.

      > > Realizing there is no obstacle is not word play.
      >
      > G: saying it and Realizing it are two different things ... to
      Realize
      > it takes a direct cognition and expereince....

      It takes much more than that.

      It takes All.

      > " Mind is the root of bondage and liberation, of good and evil, of
      > sin and holiness. The mind creates thought, which leads to
      > actions, and finally to results. "
      >
      > "If there is no mind, there is no speech, no coming and no going,
      > Nothing is done... "
      > "In school to speak English without knowing writing is not
      > enough. Both must be known.... then alone can one pass...... "

      School's out for summer.

      School's out for ever.

      > D: > Your meditation is to imply people lack things that
      > > you have, and don't have a clue about things you know?
      > >
      > > When do you look into what you're doing, rather than
      > > what other people lack, in your mind?
      > >
      > > You see, you've constructed me in your mind as someone
      > > who lacks something you have. Do you see this?
      > > Does your meditation include looking into that
      > > activity and construction?
      >

      > G: it is the mind that observes mouna, (silence) not the tongue.
      > Whatever is done when intelligence and wisdom are united in
      > the Self is not karma.
      > Silence is native to the mind, not the tongue.
      > Sadhana (spiritual practice; pursuit of an ideal) is done by
      > MOUNA....
      > A yogi has united intelligence and wisdom ... He places the mind
      > in buddhi and under control of buddhi ( pure awareness or
      > intuition ) ...
      >
      > get over yourself dan

      Over and out.

      > meditation has nothing to do with looking
      > at you or anyone else ... it is once again about stilling the mind
      > so that clarity may arise....

      Meditation needs no pronouncements about what meditation
      has nothing to do with.

      Meditation doesn't need to have definitions imposed.

      No pronouncements needed.

      Say what you will.

      It's over.

      -- Dan
    • dan330033
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 25, 2003
        <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
        > "dan330033" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
        >

        > > Control is important to a controller.
        > >
        > > Challenges are difficult for a controller.
        > >
        > > Agreement is wonderful for a controller.
        >
        > G:; no disagreements are wonderful for a controller then they
        > have some reason to be .......

        Disagreements give a sense of existing,
        agreements give a sense of confirmation.

        Neither agreeing nor disagreeing, it's over,
        the controller and controlled dissolve,
        not-two.

        > why don't you just let Bob have the site back for the
        purpose
        > it was intended for....
        > or can't the controller let go of the need to control the
        site
        > for his *own* purpose rather than allowing it to be for
        > the reason intended ?

        Ooops. Because Bob can't have control taken away from him.

        Consciousness controls consciousness -- no struggle, no
        fear, no loss.

        > > Who implies lack to someone else in order to
        > > boost themselves, then says there is no me?
        >
        > G: uh dan ....

        Nope.