meditation

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 25, 2003
      Hi meditation social butterflies,

      Why do you think people do what they do,
      whether its meditating, (or as has been happening
      this week), teaching children
      that violence is an acceptable means to
      resolve a conflict?

      Do people choose to be jerks? do they choose to be saints?

      Can you see that there are so many billions of
      causes causing effects and effects causing causes
      and effects affecting causes and causes affecting effects......?

      So do whatever the heck you want to do, including meditation,
      but if you really believe
      one is a direct cause of another, you're invested in fairy tales.

      "you" are but an activity.

      Be open.

      Let the concepts that come and resonate with you become
      part of the fibre of your being.....

      "The thought would arise as I reacted to something,
      that this reaction is part of the functioning of Totality.
      This reaction could not be otherwise. This reaction is simply
      happening. And that recognition cut off the horizontal involvement
      of the mind, the thinking process, which analyzes, speculates,
      considers and judges every thought and action.

      The cutting off of that process brings one right back to the moment--
      brings one right back here--brings one right back to the present;
      and the present is where life is. This is the contact point for
      experiencing one's connection with Totality, for seeing the Divine
      in the ordinary. This connection is always there. There is no
      disconnection. There has never been any disconnection. All is One.
      All is God. The experience of disconnection, the
      experience of separateness, is removed here, in the Eternal Present
      Moment.

      The value of this teaching is in that, not in getting you enlightened.
      This teaching has no effectiveness in getting you enlightened because
      you are never going to get enlightened! And this is not because of
      some limitation on your part, or on the part of the teaching, but
      rather because NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE
      has ever been enlightened. There are no enlightened people."

      Wayne Liquorman

      And then forget the concepts.....throw away all concepts, one by one....
      even this one above.

      And keep doing what you are moved to do.....protest the war,
      support the war, meditate, masturbate, pick flowers, bake cookies
      for soldiers.....just do it without regard to what is going to
      come out of it.

      peace, love and turtles

      Freyja

    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS