devoted devouring

  • Lobster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2003
      >"Generally, people get their sense
      > of reality through suffering. Which
      > means they have to generate suffering
      > for themselves and others so as
      >to be real."

      Fellow Americanas, Friends of the Bush,
      Boddhisattvahs of war, Friends of the mediators,
      Friends of the media, Friends of Iraq,
      Friends in the middle,
      Dear Friends,

      We all have this component some to a greater
      (and hence more hidden lack of depth)
      The reason I meditate is to expose this
      characteristic.

      Interestingly those who become realized
      tend to INCREASE their spiritual practices
      after attunement/realization etc.
      The human race
      finds it very hard to focus on what is important
      (tell me about it)
      and therefore the distraction has to be focused
      - the horses have to pull the chariot of
      our being in the same direction . . .

      hence meditation . . .

      At 23:41 24/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >This group is for meditators, and is aimed at helping those seeking
      >meditation knowledge. If you don't know about oranges, it's not
      >appropriate to be making judgements on how they taste, or how they
      >should be grown. But if you seek this knowledge, it is appropriate to
      >go to those who can give you a taste, and teach you how to grow them.
      >Peace and blessings,
      >Bob

      Well said Bob,
      When we have nothing but suffering to be
      taught by
      we find ways to say bye bye
      to our inadequate components

      Makes elementary sense to
      any obviously suffering crusty brain
      like me . . .

      > the depression has not returned.... the suffering has Not
      >returned ... the kundalini completed and is stable .... the end of
      >the searching occurred ..... but the start of Life appeared ...
      >enlightenment or realization is not the end but just the starting
      >point to a clear and concise life that needs no external
      >supports...... it simply IS - Formless/form in the unending dance
      >called existence and i am That.....
      >
      > do i support that living sadhana of meditation ? you bet.... it
      >progresses from meditation to witnessing to introspection and
      >finally enquiry which eventually will break all the bonds that hold
      >one hostage.... it leaves life and stilled mind which needs no
      >practice to sustain... it simply IS....
      >
      >shanti om

      :-)
      When we suffer
      (Cructacean speciality ~ into the pot ~
      self cooking Lobster)
      we try and prove to anyone that
      might listen [yawn] that the eiffel tower does not
      exist
      et
      http://pages.britishlibrary.net/lobster/et/

      how funny is that?

      I suppose it is whether we wish to
      devour the teaching:

      Edible Buddha
      http://tooting.webspace.fish.co.uk/edible/

      or be at peace with ourselves:

      PEACE BUDDHA
      http://tooting.webspace.fish.co.uk/peace/

      Peace and Love
      Major Tommy 'Lobster' Franks (aka Saddam Hussein)

      Driven Dharma
      http://www.engaged-zen.org/home.html