Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      Ok - Last Friday I posted my picture on my Yahoo Profile. Today I
      saw that The End of The Rope Ranch Group had a nice picture
      section featuring several of the people who post there. One named
      Buddha G led to my posting mine there. As you know, the universe
      works in strange ways, and when similar events follow one another, it
      is supposed to be a spiritual "sign". So, when I then saw a posted
      request on the NonDualitySalon Group to send the moderator, Gene
      Poole, a picture, I sent him in mine, and he responded by emailing me
      one of himself. Well, imagine my surprise when I saw how simian,
      er...I mean similar they both were. I went ape! You can see for
      yourself in our just started Photo section. If you feel like sharing,
      please post your own picture. It'll be nice to see who we're talking
      to.
      Peace and bananas,
      Bob
    • babspiscot
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
        Thanks, bob for the morning laugh. It was wonderful. Thanks!
        Edit