Summer Meditation Classes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      We have just firmed up the dates for our summer classes. They will be
      from 12:30 to 2pm, July 13 and August 24 at the Easttown Library in
      Berwyn, PA. This is on Lancaster Pike (Rt 30) on Philly's Main Line.
      For all of you who have gone to our summer sessions at the library in
      previous years, please be aware that they have moved into a new
      building. If you are going to be in the Philly area on these dates,
      please consider attending the classes. Books, CD's, TV shows, etc.,
      are all fine, but the opportunity to interact live-in-person is a
      very beneficial way to learn and experience what meditation is all
      about.I hope to see you in class!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose
      PS: The classes are free.