just joined

  • NINlvr91
    Message 1 of 197 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi all. I am very interested in your group. I
      have been practicing yoga off and on for a couple of
      years and am currently trying to practice regularly. I
      found your group through a yoga site and hope you can
      help me. I have difficulty meditating. As a result, I
      do not fully benefit from my practice. My problem is
      with visualization and concentration (isn't that
      everybody's?). Any suggestions greatly appreciated!! -NINlvr91
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for