Question and Answer

    Message 1 of 197 , Aug 28, 2001
      Question:<br>When i meditate i have some
      difficulty feeling the energy flow beyond my hands. I desire
      more than anything to fill my third eye to the
      bursting point with energy.. Also, After i meditate, i am
      feel the energy of life in the world when i step
      outside. How can i make this feeling
      concurrent?<br>Answer:<br>I too was drawn to 3rd eye experiences. They are
      most inviting, beautiful and worthy of wanting to have
      eternally. But that's the problem. I spent 20 years chasing
      beautiful visions but didn't <br>actually attain inner
      peace. Please be patient. If everyone on earth prayed
      for you to have a continuing state of bliss, it still
      wouldn't <br>help. These things are by Grace only. If you
      think of the enormity of the universe, it will become
      apparent that all of mankind has only been here for a
      cosmic mini second and don't occupy one trillionth of
      one trillionth of all there is. Just as all the
      billions of ants could pray for a human to notice them,
      can we expect Higher Powers or <br>whatever you want
      to call them, to notice us? We are just another
      swarming, mostly unconscious species that is just one grain
      of sand on an infinite beach. And as individuals, we
      are even less. So, the thing to do is to remove those
      things that prevent us from knowing our universal
      connection and forget about our individual
      because you are all of nature. You are a part of it, not
      apart from it. Meditation has the potential to refocus
      our focus and dissolve the separateness and the
      slavery to the mind and the senses that egotistical
      thinking brings. And at the exact time the universe knows
      it is right, the veils of illusion that have made us
      think we were not enlightened and apart from the Divine
      will <br>disappear and we will live happily ever
      after. Persevere. You're doing very well and are close.
      Work on humility and compassion. The visions will come
      and go, but the love will surely grow. Soon <br>there
      will be no more room for anything else and you will
      experience the recognition of your Divine Self
      consistently.<br>Peace and blessings,<br>Bob Rose,
      President,<br>meditation Society of America
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for