Question from Email about SO HAM

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Dinakar wrote:

      Sir,
      My name is Dinakar,I am a resident of India staying at
      Hyderabad.
      I have an audio cassette of SO HAM meditation
      technique.The breathing is divided into four
      speeds--slow,medium,fast and rapid.Recently I visited
      your website and in the SO HAM meditation document
      nothing is mentioned regarding the breath speed.

      Please correct me if I am following an incorrect
      procedure in doing the meditation.

      Thank you,
      Dinakr.J
      Dinakar<ozzy mail2000@...>

      Dear Dinakar,
      In a way, you can't do SO HAM at the wrong speed. However slowly or
      rapidly the universe fills you with its holy energy, and takes it
      back, is the "right" way to experience it. I hope this simple answer
      brings clarity to you. Personally, I love this technique and feel it
      is one of the greatest. I wish you well.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      http://www.meditationsociety.com

      For those interested, the Soham meditation technique can be found at: