Re: Digest Number 423

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2003
      hi Ramon.

      > Karta, Maria Luisa, thank you for your input.
      >

      > From: "mlcanow" <mlcanow@y...>
      >
      > Amrita is here....don't you doubt,
      > doubt of the doubter.

      K: i love Maria Luisa's *understanding*
      and enjoy be among you all [still fear
      the huffing puffing one tho]

      <grin>

      > Are you taking orders, M-L?? I'll have a double malted
      > with SPRINKLES!

      <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mathemedics_arts/Writings/'95-A'd am.htm>

      try this one Ramon the article is
      to long to post

      http://tinyurl.com/72pg

      > Karta, your link above returns:
      > "The Server was unable to find the following page: "
      > (list of articles on a higher-up page look interestinnnngggg_

      Esoteric Yoga: alchemi of Consciousness

      > Karta, is it really THAT complicated? These instructions are
      > for the first-string pros! I'm still practicing drop-kicking myself
      > through the goalposts!
      > Urk,

      k: ROFL WHO WRITE THIS lol

      >those AREN'T the goal-posts?