Re: Morning Coffee Meditation

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
      > Works equally as well
      > with tea, I'm willing
      > to venture.
      >
      > Peace and love and joy from
      > the coast of Maine on a cozy
      > morning, a cup of Cinnamon
      > Hazelnut coffee serving as
      > my exalted teacher today,
      >
      > Jeff

      Thanks, Jeff. Very beautiful meditation.
      It reminds me of an old Zen story.

      A student asked his master, "What is the secret
      of enlightenment?"

      The master replied, "See how tall that bamboo over there is!
      And see how short that bamboo other bamboo!"

      Jesus referred to the lilies of the field.
      They do not reap nor do they sow.
      Yet thier glory surpasses Solomon!

      Yah, the simple things...

      michael