Re: [Meditation Society of America] People and Nails - James Allison

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4 3:53 AM
      Oh yes, the "Archie Bunker" form of "elightenment".
      Stick 'em with their own kind! That'll make em happy.
      More intolerent non-sense.

      Here's what "enlightenment" has done for "me"....

      People are nails, none seperate. I am a "common" nail
      and yes there are finishing nails, screws, broken,
      bent and otherwise. Yet those are NONE seperate from
      the whole. When the moment arises, when the finished
      product is finally torn down for the umpteenth time it
      becomes very apparent that I already AM the finished
      product as are all those "other" nails.

      Yes, why don't we all continue to dissagree over
      "everything", that is "nothing" at all. This will
      certanly fix it all up nicely.
      Thats clarity, thats understanding... call it
      enlightment if you wish, I call it hog wash, it sounds
      funnier and if you've ever tried to wash a hog, well,
      thats a feat in and of itself :)

      Peace and Love in common "naildom"

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/