Re: False Guru Shows His Consuming Perversion

  • lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
      <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
      >

      > > > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
      > > > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
      > > >
      > > > Judi
      > >

      > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
      > >
      > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
      > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
      NOT
      > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
      > > past experiences.....
      > >
      > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
      > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
      > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
      > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
      you
      > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
      and
      > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't
      > have
      > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
      > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
      > clearly
      > > you are not.....
      > >

      > > shanti om .....g...
      >
      > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
      > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
      > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
      >
      > Be my guest, keep it up.
      >
      > Judi

      I don't know.
      I am extremely tolerant.
      but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
      All i can do is shrug my shoulders.

      Freyja
    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "lakshmi38586
        <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
        > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

        > > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
        > > >
        > > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
        > > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
        > NOT
        > > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change
        your
        > > > past experiences.....
        > > >
        > > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does
        not
        > > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to
        tear
        > > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
        > > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
        > you
        > > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
        > and
        > > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you
        wouldn't
        > > have
        > > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
        > > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
        > > clearly
        > > > you are not.....
        > > >

        > > > shanti om .....g...
        > >
        > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
        > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
        > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
        > >
        > > Be my guest, keep it up.
        > >
        > > Judi
        >
        > I don't know.
        > I am extremely tolerant.
        > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
        > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
        >
        > Freyja

        ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
        trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising their
        actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance stops.

        Judi
      • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
          "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          "lakshmi38586
          > <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
          "judirhodes
          > > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

          > > NOT
          > your

          > not
          > tear
          > > you
          > > and
          > wouldn't
          > > > have
          > > > clearly

          > > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a
          good
          > > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your
          wanger up
          > > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
          > > >
          > > > Be my guest, keep it up.
          > > >
          > > > Judi
          > >
          > > I don't know.
          > > I am extremely tolerant.
          > > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
          > > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
          > >
          > > Freyja
          >
          > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
          > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
          their
          > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
          stops.

          > Judi

          G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
          are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
          that blind......

          you are saving the world from me? this is really *rich*...
          you might do better to save you, from yourself....

          hahahahaha ...g..
        • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
            <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

            > > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
            > > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
            > their
            > > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
            > stops.
            > >
            > > Judi
            >

            > G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
            > are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
            > that blind......

            ********* Nope, I am not so delusional nor do I have some personal
            insecurities so as to go around pointing others to myself. Ha! Surely
            I find you pathetic. I'll say it again, get a life!

            > you are saving the world from me?

            ******* Well there's a sucker born every minute and I'm sure you'll
            find them, with a "nose" like yours.