Re: False Guru Shows His Consuming Perversion

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
      "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
      > > "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

      > this
      > > attempt
      > his
      > > > >

      > > > ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich, rich!
      > > >

      > > > Judi
      > >
      > > G: i find it *rich* that while he was around you suddenly
      > > disappeared , now that he is gone amazingly you
      > > are back.......
      > >
      > > you love to dish out the nasty (barbs?) but when there
      > > might be incoming on your end, you make a hasty
      > > retreat to the comfort of the ranch.........
      > >
      > > while loving to roast others when it comes to where
      > > you just might become the flavor de-jour then oooops
      > > nowhere to be found.... quite convenient ....
      > >
      > > now that my dear is rich indeed......
      > >
      > > shanti om ...g..
      >
      > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
      > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
      >
      > Judi

      G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....

      this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
      and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am NOT
      your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
      past experiences.....

      just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
      mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
      down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
      mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as you
      claim and think you are...... you might want to step back and
      look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't have
      this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
      downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and clearly
      you are not.....

      shanti om .....g...
    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
        <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

        > > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
        > > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
        > >
        > > Judi
        >

        > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
        >
        > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
        > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am NOT
        > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
        > past experiences.....
        >
        > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
        > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
        > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
        > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as you
        > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back and
        > look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't
        have
        > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
        > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
        clearly
        > you are not.....
        >

        > shanti om .....g...

        ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
        pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
        there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.

        Be my guest, keep it up.

        Judi
      • lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
          <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
          > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
          >

          > > > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
          > > > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
          > > >
          > > > Judi
          > >

          > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
          > >
          > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
          > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
          NOT
          > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
          > > past experiences.....
          > >
          > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
          > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
          > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
          > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
          you
          > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
          and
          > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't
          > have
          > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
          > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
          > clearly
          > > you are not.....
          > >

          > > shanti om .....g...
          >
          > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
          > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
          > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
          >
          > Be my guest, keep it up.
          >
          > Judi

          I don't know.
          I am extremely tolerant.
          but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
          All i can do is shrug my shoulders.

          Freyja
        • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "lakshmi38586
            <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
            > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

            > > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
            > > >
            > > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
            > > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
            > NOT
            > > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change
            your
            > > > past experiences.....
            > > >
            > > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does
            not
            > > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to
            tear
            > > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
            > > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
            > you
            > > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
            > and
            > > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you
            wouldn't
            > > have
            > > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
            > > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
            > > clearly
            > > > you are not.....
            > > >

            > > > shanti om .....g...
            > >
            > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
            > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
            > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
            > >
            > > Be my guest, keep it up.
            > >
            > > Judi
            >
            > I don't know.
            > I am extremely tolerant.
            > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
            > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
            >
            > Freyja

            ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
            trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising their
            actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance stops.

            Judi
          • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
              "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              "lakshmi38586
              > <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
              "judirhodes
              > > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

              > > NOT
              > your

              > not
              > tear
              > > you
              > > and
              > wouldn't
              > > > have
              > > > clearly

              > > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a
              good
              > > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your
              wanger up
              > > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
              > > >
              > > > Be my guest, keep it up.
              > > >
              > > > Judi
              > >
              > > I don't know.
              > > I am extremely tolerant.
              > > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
              > > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
              > >
              > > Freyja
              >
              > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
              > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
              their
              > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
              stops.

              > Judi

              G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
              are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
              that blind......

              you are saving the world from me? this is really *rich*...
              you might do better to save you, from yourself....

              hahahahaha ...g..
            • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
                <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

                > > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
                > > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
                > their
                > > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
                > stops.
                > >
                > > Judi
                >

                > G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
                > are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
                > that blind......

                ********* Nope, I am not so delusional nor do I have some personal
                insecurities so as to go around pointing others to myself. Ha! Surely
                I find you pathetic. I'll say it again, get a life!

                > you are saving the world from me?

                ******* Well there's a sucker born every minute and I'm sure you'll
                find them, with a "nose" like yours.