Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: False Guru exposes Continued intolerence

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hmm, Daryl never left the building...

      G: i feel most sorry for those that are
      being deluded by this person..... he is by no means
      a guru .... not even a genuine seeker..... he has
      simply seen a way to attempt to promote himself at the
      expense of others........ his *brilliance* will be
      his downfall.......the karma he is creating will come
      back on him ...

      Judi: ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich,

      G: i find it *rich* that while he was around you
      suddenly disappeared , now that he is gone
      amazingly you are back.......

      you love to dish out the nasty
      (barbs?) but when there might be incoming on your end,
      you make a hasty retreat to the comfort of the
      ranch......... while loving to roast others when it
      comes to where you just might become the flavor
      de-jour then oooopsnowhere to be found.... quite
      convenient ....
      now that my dear is rich indeed......

      shanti om ...g..

      Judi: ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling
      you on your pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a
      life!

      What say you wise people? Is this duck and cover? Does
      Daryl really make sense, as to the continuing
      intolerence being spread with or without his postings?

      Yet here it is above, more intolerence, Daryl in
      sheeps clothing... Peace is only a dream for this reality.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
        "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
        > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
        > > "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

        > this
        > > attempt
        > his
        > > > >

        > > > ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich, rich!
        > > >

        > > > Judi
        > >
        > > G: i find it *rich* that while he was around you suddenly
        > > disappeared , now that he is gone amazingly you
        > > are back.......
        > >
        > > you love to dish out the nasty (barbs?) but when there
        > > might be incoming on your end, you make a hasty
        > > retreat to the comfort of the ranch.........
        > >
        > > while loving to roast others when it comes to where
        > > you just might become the flavor de-jour then oooops
        > > nowhere to be found.... quite convenient ....
        > >
        > > now that my dear is rich indeed......
        > >
        > > shanti om ...g..
        >
        > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
        > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
        >
        > Judi

        G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....

        this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
        and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am NOT
        your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
        past experiences.....

        just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
        mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
        down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
        mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as you
        claim and think you are...... you might want to step back and
        look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't have
        this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
        downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and clearly
        you are not.....

        shanti om .....g...
      • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
          <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

          > > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
          > > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
          > >
          > > Judi
          >

          > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
          >
          > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
          > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am NOT
          > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
          > past experiences.....
          >
          > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
          > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
          > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
          > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as you
          > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back and
          > look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't
          have
          > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
          > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
          clearly
          > you are not.....
          >

          > shanti om .....g...

          ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
          pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
          there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.

          Be my guest, keep it up.

          Judi
        • lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@aol.com>
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
            <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
            > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
            >

            > > > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
            > > > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
            > > >
            > > > Judi
            > >

            > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
            > >
            > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
            > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
            NOT
            > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
            > > past experiences.....
            > >
            > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
            > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
            > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
            > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
            you
            > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
            and
            > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't
            > have
            > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
            > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
            > clearly
            > > you are not.....
            > >

            > > shanti om .....g...
            >
            > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
            > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
            > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
            >
            > Be my guest, keep it up.
            >
            > Judi

            I don't know.
            I am extremely tolerant.
            but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
            All i can do is shrug my shoulders.

            Freyja
          • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "lakshmi38586
              <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
              > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

              > > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
              > > >
              > > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
              > > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
              > NOT
              > > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change
              your
              > > > past experiences.....
              > > >
              > > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does
              not
              > > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to
              tear
              > > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
              > > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
              > you
              > > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
              > and
              > > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you
              wouldn't
              > > have
              > > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
              > > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
              > > clearly
              > > > you are not.....
              > > >

              > > > shanti om .....g...
              > >
              > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
              > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
              > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
              > >
              > > Be my guest, keep it up.
              > >
              > > Judi
              >
              > I don't know.
              > I am extremely tolerant.
              > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
              > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
              >
              > Freyja

              ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
              trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising their
              actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance stops.

              Judi
            • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                "lakshmi38586
                > <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                "judirhodes
                > > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

                > > NOT
                > your

                > not
                > tear
                > > you
                > > and
                > wouldn't
                > > > have
                > > > clearly

                > > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a
                good
                > > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your
                wanger up
                > > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
                > > >
                > > > Be my guest, keep it up.
                > > >
                > > > Judi
                > >
                > > I don't know.
                > > I am extremely tolerant.
                > > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
                > > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
                > >
                > > Freyja
                >
                > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
                > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
                their
                > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
                stops.

                > Judi

                G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
                are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
                that blind......

                you are saving the world from me? this is really *rich*...
                you might do better to save you, from yourself....

                hahahahaha ...g..
              • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
                  <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

                  > > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
                  > > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
                  > their
                  > > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
                  > stops.
                  > >
                  > > Judi
                  >

                  > G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
                  > are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
                  > that blind......

                  ********* Nope, I am not so delusional nor do I have some personal
                  insecurities so as to go around pointing others to myself. Ha! Surely
                  I find you pathetic. I'll say it again, get a life!

                  > you are saving the world from me?

                  ******* Well there's a sucker born every minute and I'm sure you'll
                  find them, with a "nose" like yours.