Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Group med

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
      >i only have my early work online the
      'naiive' aka Primitive ones

      ><http://www.santmat-meditation.net/paintings/my-paintings.html>

      >----love,
      Karta

      Karta! What a delight!

      I loved them! Or more to the
      point, I love the feeling of innocent
      whimsy they inspire.

      More, more.....

      Melody

    • Melody
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
        >Speaking with pictures is more communicative of truth than with words
        IMO.

        Thank you, Karta and Bobby for
        demonstrating that so well to us.

        Melody

      • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"
          <melodyande@c...> wrote:
          > >Speaking with pictures is more communicative of truth than with
          words
          > IMO.
          >

          > Thank you, Karta and Bobby for
          > demonstrating that so well to us.
          >
          > Melody

          Dear Melody:

          I hope you will post a picture when you do one you feel expresses
          your self or an experience. I would love to see it.

          Love
          bobby G.
        • Melody
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
            Dear Melody:

            I hope you will post a picture when you do one you feel expresses
            your self or an experience. I would love to see it.

            Love
            bobby G.

            And I would love to share it with you.
            just as soon as that happens. :-)