[Meditation Society of America] Re: False Guru Shows His Consuming Perver...

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
      wrote:
      > In a message dated 3/2/2003 9:51:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      > dan330033@y... writes:
      >

      > > Hey, while we're on this subject, did anyone else
      > > notice that Dr. Daryl's last two posts had the same address
      > > that Jason uses?
      > >
      > > What's up with that?
      > >
      > > -- Dan
      > >

      > Yes, I noticed.....
      >
      > Norma

      Bob:
      All the death threats, violence suggestions and all the accusations
      have come from Dr Daryl. He has been posting under Ganga's name,
      Jason's, and now mine.
      Here's a portion of a post from Sri Gene about this practice:

      "Gene Poole <gene_poole@...>" <gene_poole@...>
      Date: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:51 pm
      Subject: Crimes and Miss Demeaners

      Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...

      It is a crime to forge email headers.

      If the offended party, or anyone who is
      impacted by the offense will take the
      trouble to forward the complete email
      in question (with full headers expanded)
      to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
      that the offender will lose ISP service.

      Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
      a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
      several conditions, which have been liberally
      violated on this and other lists, by several
      users. It is by the grace of the moderator
      that certain users have not been deprived
      of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.

      The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
      free to create and enforce rules as desired.
      There is no stipulation that any group is or
      should be a 'democracy'...

      Bob:
      It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the messages
      from him and about him, and put the list on Moderated status to
      prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just start with the deleting
      and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
      interested in any input from anyone interested.
    • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
        > Bob:
        > It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the
        messages from him and about him, and put the list on
        Moderated status to prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just
        start with the deleting and go to the Moderated Posts status if
        necessary.

        I, of course am
        > interested in any input from anyone interested.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        G: i say do whatever is necessary to keep the integrity of the
        site..... why to let such nonsense make continued
        appearences.... it has nothing of value within it....
        and simply brings things to a negative focus.......

        shanti om ...g..
      • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
          > Bob:
          > All the death threats, violence suggestions and all the accusations
          > have come from Dr Daryl. He has been posting under Ganga's name,
          > Jason's, and now mine.
          > Here's a portion of a post from Sri Gene about this practice:
          >
          > "Gene Poole <gene_poole@q...>" <gene_poole@q...>
          > Date: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:51 pm
          > Subject: Crimes and Miss Demeaners
          >

          > Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...
          >
          > It is a crime to forge email headers.
          >
          > If the offended party, or anyone who is
          > impacted by the offense will take the
          > trouble to forward the complete email
          > in question (with full headers expanded)
          > to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
          > that the offender will lose ISP service.
          >
          > Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
          > a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
          > several conditions, which have been liberally
          > violated on this and other lists, by several
          > users. It is by the grace of the moderator
          > that certain users have not been deprived
          > of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.
          >
          > The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
          > free to create and enforce rules as desired.
          > There is no stipulation that any group is or
          > should be a 'democracy'...
          >
          > Bob:
          > It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the messages
          > from him and about him, and put the list on Moderated status to
          > prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just start with the deleting
          > and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
          > interested in any input from anyone interested.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          Bob. only unmoderated clubs are
          alive

          ---Karta
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7
            <mi_nok@y...>" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
            > Bob. only unmoderated clubs are
            > alive
            >
            > ---Karta

            Dear Karta,
            Well, I'm not sure about that, but as I said in my last post:

            >> ...I'm going to just start with the deleting
            > > and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
            > > interested in any input from anyone interested.
            > > Peace and blessings,
            > > Bob

            PS: Your art is beautiful!