Re: False Guru Shows His Consuming Perver...

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
      wrote:
      > In a message dated 3/2/2003 9:51:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      > dan330033@y... writes:
      >

      > > Hey, while we're on this subject, did anyone else
      > > notice that Dr. Daryl's last two posts had the same address
      > > that Jason uses?
      > >
      > > What's up with that?
      > >
      > > -- Dan
      > >

      > Yes, I noticed.....
      >
      > Norma

      Ah! Funny, huh?

      Like a lot of what's going on here.

      Helps if you have a sense of humor about it.

      -- Dan
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
        wrote:
        > In a message dated 3/2/2003 9:51:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        > dan330033@y... writes:
        >

        > > Hey, while we're on this subject, did anyone else
        > > notice that Dr. Daryl's last two posts had the same address
        > > that Jason uses?
        > >
        > > What's up with that?
        > >
        > > -- Dan
        > >

        > Yes, I noticed.....
        >
        > Norma

        Bob:
        All the death threats, violence suggestions and all the accusations
        have come from Dr Daryl. He has been posting under Ganga's name,
        Jason's, and now mine.
        Here's a portion of a post from Sri Gene about this practice:

        "Gene Poole <gene_poole@...>" <gene_poole@...>
        Date: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:51 pm
        Subject: Crimes and Miss Demeaners

        Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...

        It is a crime to forge email headers.

        If the offended party, or anyone who is
        impacted by the offense will take the
        trouble to forward the complete email
        in question (with full headers expanded)
        to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
        that the offender will lose ISP service.

        Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
        a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
        several conditions, which have been liberally
        violated on this and other lists, by several
        users. It is by the grace of the moderator
        that certain users have not been deprived
        of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.

        The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
        free to create and enforce rules as desired.
        There is no stipulation that any group is or
        should be a 'democracy'...

        Bob:
        It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the messages
        from him and about him, and put the list on Moderated status to
        prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just start with the deleting
        and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
        interested in any input from anyone interested.
      • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
          > Bob:
          > It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the
          messages from him and about him, and put the list on
          Moderated status to prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just
          start with the deleting and go to the Moderated Posts status if
          necessary.

          I, of course am
          > interested in any input from anyone interested.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          G: i say do whatever is necessary to keep the integrity of the
          site..... why to let such nonsense make continued
          appearences.... it has nothing of value within it....
          and simply brings things to a negative focus.......

          shanti om ...g..
        • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
            > Bob:
            > All the death threats, violence suggestions and all the accusations
            > have come from Dr Daryl. He has been posting under Ganga's name,
            > Jason's, and now mine.
            > Here's a portion of a post from Sri Gene about this practice:
            >
            > "Gene Poole <gene_poole@q...>" <gene_poole@q...>
            > Date: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:51 pm
            > Subject: Crimes and Miss Demeaners
            >

            > Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...
            >
            > It is a crime to forge email headers.
            >
            > If the offended party, or anyone who is
            > impacted by the offense will take the
            > trouble to forward the complete email
            > in question (with full headers expanded)
            > to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
            > that the offender will lose ISP service.
            >
            > Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
            > a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
            > several conditions, which have been liberally
            > violated on this and other lists, by several
            > users. It is by the grace of the moderator
            > that certain users have not been deprived
            > of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.
            >
            > The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
            > free to create and enforce rules as desired.
            > There is no stipulation that any group is or
            > should be a 'democracy'...
            >
            > Bob:
            > It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the messages
            > from him and about him, and put the list on Moderated status to
            > prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just start with the deleting
            > and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
            > interested in any input from anyone interested.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            Bob. only unmoderated clubs are
            alive

            ---Karta
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7
              <mi_nok@y...>" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
              > Bob. only unmoderated clubs are
              > alive
              >
              > ---Karta

              Dear Karta,
              Well, I'm not sure about that, but as I said in my last post:

              >> ...I'm going to just start with the deleting
              > > and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
              > > interested in any input from anyone interested.
              > > Peace and blessings,
              > > Bob

              PS: Your art is beautiful!