Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: False Guru Shows His Consuming Perver...

  • wrmspirit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
      In a message dated 3/2/2003 9:51:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      dan330033@... writes:

      > Hey, while we're on this subject, did anyone else
      > notice that Dr. Daryl's last two posts had the same address
      > that Jason uses?
      >
      > What's up with that?
      >
      > -- Dan

      Yes, I noticed.....

      Norma

    • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, wrmspirit@a...
        wrote:
        > In a message dated 3/2/2003 9:51:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        > dan330033@y... writes:
        >

        > > Hey, while we're on this subject, did anyone else
        > > notice that Dr. Daryl's last two posts had the same address
        > > that Jason uses?
        > >
        > > What's up with that?
        > >
        > > -- Dan
        > >

        > Yes, I noticed.....
        >
        > Norma

        Ah! Funny, huh?

        Like a lot of what's going on here.

        Helps if you have a sense of humor about it.

        -- Dan
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
          wrote:
          > In a message dated 3/2/2003 9:51:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
          > dan330033@y... writes:
          >

          > > Hey, while we're on this subject, did anyone else
          > > notice that Dr. Daryl's last two posts had the same address
          > > that Jason uses?
          > >
          > > What's up with that?
          > >
          > > -- Dan
          > >

          > Yes, I noticed.....
          >
          > Norma

          Bob:
          All the death threats, violence suggestions and all the accusations
          have come from Dr Daryl. He has been posting under Ganga's name,
          Jason's, and now mine.
          Here's a portion of a post from Sri Gene about this practice:

          "Gene Poole <gene_poole@...>" <gene_poole@...>
          Date: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:51 pm
          Subject: Crimes and Miss Demeaners

          Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...

          It is a crime to forge email headers.

          If the offended party, or anyone who is
          impacted by the offense will take the
          trouble to forward the complete email
          in question (with full headers expanded)
          to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
          that the offender will lose ISP service.

          Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
          a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
          several conditions, which have been liberally
          violated on this and other lists, by several
          users. It is by the grace of the moderator
          that certain users have not been deprived
          of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.

          The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
          free to create and enforce rules as desired.
          There is no stipulation that any group is or
          should be a 'democracy'...

          Bob:
          It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the messages
          from him and about him, and put the list on Moderated status to
          prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just start with the deleting
          and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
          interested in any input from anyone interested.
        • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
            > Bob:
            > It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the
            messages from him and about him, and put the list on
            Moderated status to prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just
            start with the deleting and go to the Moderated Posts status if
            necessary.

            I, of course am
            > interested in any input from anyone interested.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            G: i say do whatever is necessary to keep the integrity of the
            site..... why to let such nonsense make continued
            appearences.... it has nothing of value within it....
            and simply brings things to a negative focus.......

            shanti om ...g..
          • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
              > Bob:
              > All the death threats, violence suggestions and all the accusations
              > have come from Dr Daryl. He has been posting under Ganga's name,
              > Jason's, and now mine.
              > Here's a portion of a post from Sri Gene about this practice:
              >
              > "Gene Poole <gene_poole@q...>" <gene_poole@q...>
              > Date: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:51 pm
              > Subject: Crimes and Miss Demeaners
              >

              > Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...
              >
              > It is a crime to forge email headers.
              >
              > If the offended party, or anyone who is
              > impacted by the offense will take the
              > trouble to forward the complete email
              > in question (with full headers expanded)
              > to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
              > that the offender will lose ISP service.
              >
              > Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
              > a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
              > several conditions, which have been liberally
              > violated on this and other lists, by several
              > users. It is by the grace of the moderator
              > that certain users have not been deprived
              > of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.
              >
              > The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
              > free to create and enforce rules as desired.
              > There is no stipulation that any group is or
              > should be a 'democracy'...
              >
              > Bob:
              > It has been suggested to me that I should just delete all the messages
              > from him and about him, and put the list on Moderated status to
              > prevent more phony posts. I'm going to just start with the deleting
              > and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
              > interested in any input from anyone interested.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              Bob. only unmoderated clubs are
              alive

              ---Karta
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7
                <mi_nok@y...>" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                > Bob. only unmoderated clubs are
                > alive
                >
                > ---Karta

                Dear Karta,
                Well, I'm not sure about that, but as I said in my last post:

                >> ...I'm going to just start with the deleting
                > > and go to the Moderated Posts status if necessary. I, of course am
                > > interested in any input from anyone interested.
                > > Peace and blessings,
                > > Bob

                PS: Your art is beautiful!