Re: False Guru Shows His Consuming Perversion

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

      > G: i feel most sorry for those that are being deluded by this
      > person..... he is by no means a guru .... not even a
      > genuine seeker..... he has simply seen a way to attempt
      > to promote himself at the expense of others........ his
      > *brilliance* will be his downfall.......
      > the karma he is creating will come back
      > on him ...

      ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich, rich!

      Judi
    • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
        "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
        > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
        > >>
        > > G: i feel most sorry for those that are being deluded by this
        > > person..... he is by no means a guru .... not even a
        > > genuine seeker..... he has simply seen a way to
        attempt
        > > to promote himself at the expense of others........ his
        > > *brilliance* will be his downfall.......
        > > the karma he is creating will come back
        > > on him ...
        > >

        > ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich, rich!
        >

        > Judi

        G: i find it *rich* that while he was around you suddenly
        disappeared , now that he is gone amazingly you
        are back.......

        you love to dish out the nasty (barbs?) but when there
        might be incoming on your end, you make a hasty
        retreat to the comfort of the ranch.........

        while loving to roast others when it comes to where
        you just might become the flavor de-jour then oooops
        nowhere to be found.... quite convenient ....

        now that my dear is rich indeed......

        shanti om ...g..
      • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
          <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
          > "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
          > > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
          > > >>
          > > > G: i feel most sorry for those that are being deluded by
          this
          > > > person..... he is by no means a guru .... not even
          > > > genuine seeker..... he has simply seen a way to
          > attempt
          > > > to promote himself at the expense of others........
          his
          > > > *brilliance* will be his downfall.......
          > > > the karma he is creating will come back
          > > > on him ...
          > > >

          > > ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich, rich!
          > >

          > > Judi
          >
          > G: i find it *rich* that while he was around you suddenly
          > disappeared , now that he is gone amazingly you
          > are back.......
          >
          > you love to dish out the nasty (barbs?) but when there
          > might be incoming on your end, you make a hasty
          > retreat to the comfort of the ranch.........
          >
          > while loving to roast others when it comes to where
          > you just might become the flavor de-jour then oooops
          > nowhere to be found.... quite convenient ....
          >
          > now that my dear is rich indeed......
          >
          > shanti om ...g..

          ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
          pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!

          Judi
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
            Hmm, Daryl never left the building...

            Judi: ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich,

            Judi: ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling
            you on your pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a
            life!

            What say you wise people? Is this duck and cover? Does
            Daryl really make sense, as to the continuing
            intolerence being spread with or without his postings?

            Yet here it is above, more intolerence, Daryl in
            sheeps clothing... Peace is only a dream for this reality.

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
              "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
              > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
              > > "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

              > this
              > > attempt
              > his
              > > > >

              > > > ********** Oh, this is rich! :-) Rich, rich, rich!
              > > >

              > > > Judi
              > >
              > > G: i find it *rich* that while he was around you suddenly
              > > disappeared , now that he is gone amazingly you
              > > are back.......
              > >
              > > you love to dish out the nasty (barbs?) but when there
              > > might be incoming on your end, you make a hasty
              > > retreat to the comfort of the ranch.........
              > >
              > > while loving to roast others when it comes to where
              > > you just might become the flavor de-jour then oooops
              > > nowhere to be found.... quite convenient ....
              > >
              > > now that my dear is rich indeed......
              > >
              > > shanti om ...g..
              >
              > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
              > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
              >
              > Judi

              G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....

              this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
              and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am NOT
              your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
              past experiences.....

              just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
              mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
              down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
              mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as you
              claim and think you are...... you might want to step back and
              look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't have
              this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
              downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and clearly
              you are not.....

              shanti om .....g...
            • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
                <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

                > > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
                > > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
                > >
                > > Judi
                >

                > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
                >
                > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
                > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am NOT
                > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
                > past experiences.....
                >
                > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
                > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
                > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
                > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as you
                > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back and
                > look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't
                have
                > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
                > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
                clearly
                > you are not.....
                >

                > shanti om .....g...

                ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
                pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
                there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.

                Be my guest, keep it up.

                Judi
              • lakshmi38586 <freyjartist@aol.com>
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
                  <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
                  > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > > ******** Daryl has nothing to do with my calling you on your
                  > > > pathetic "guru" game. As suggested, get a life!
                  > > >
                  > > > Judi
                  > >

                  > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
                  > >
                  > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
                  > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
                  NOT
                  > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change your
                  > > past experiences.....
                  > >
                  > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does not
                  > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to tear
                  > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
                  > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
                  you
                  > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
                  and
                  > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you wouldn't
                  > have
                  > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
                  > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
                  > clearly
                  > > you are not.....
                  > >

                  > > shanti om .....g...
                  >
                  > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
                  > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
                  > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
                  >
                  > Be my guest, keep it up.
                  >
                  > Judi

                  I don't know.
                  I am extremely tolerant.
                  but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
                  All i can do is shrug my shoulders.

                  Freyja
                • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "lakshmi38586
                    <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                    > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
                    > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                    > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

                    > > > G: i have a life and intend to keep it.....
                    > > >
                    > > > this trip you are on is simply based on your past conditioning
                    > > > and loss concerned with spirituality - gurus - etc...... i am
                    > NOT
                    > > > your enemy..... and continuing to chase me will not change
                    your
                    > > > past experiences.....
                    > > >
                    > > > just because you didn't find it through any of these it does
                    not
                    > > > mean that others do not...... your self styled mission to
                    tear
                    > > > down anything that smacks of any of these simply gives you a
                    > > > mirror to look within..... you may not be as free of it all as
                    > you
                    > > > claim and think you are...... you might want to step back
                    > and
                    > > > look at this within yourself........ if you were you
                    wouldn't
                    > > have
                    > > > this continued *need* to make your little comments and put
                    > > > downs..... you would be settled within yourself..... and
                    > > clearly
                    > > > you are not.....
                    > > >

                    > > > shanti om .....g...
                    > >
                    > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a good
                    > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your wanger up
                    > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
                    > >
                    > > Be my guest, keep it up.
                    > >
                    > > Judi
                    >
                    > I don't know.
                    > I am extremely tolerant.
                    > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
                    > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
                    >
                    > Freyja

                    ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
                    trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising their
                    actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance stops.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                      "judirhodes <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                      "lakshmi38586
                      > <freyjartist@a...>" <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                      "judirhodes
                      > > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                      > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

                      > > NOT
                      > your

                      > not
                      > tear
                      > > you
                      > > and
                      > wouldn't
                      > > > have
                      > > > clearly

                      > > > ****** Read my lips: Pompeisity everywhere is in need of a
                      good
                      > > > pummeling. Like Bruce puts it, you keep putting your
                      wanger up
                      > > > there, I got a nice sharp cleaver here to chop it off.
                      > > >
                      > > > Be my guest, keep it up.
                      > > >
                      > > > Judi
                      > >
                      > > I don't know.
                      > > I am extremely tolerant.
                      > > but dagomit, Judi, you sound completely bonkers.
                      > > All i can do is shrug my shoulders.
                      > >
                      > > Freyja
                      >
                      > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
                      > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
                      their
                      > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
                      stops.

                      > Judi

                      G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
                      are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
                      that blind......

                      you are saving the world from me? this is really *rich*...
                      you might do better to save you, from yourself....

                      hahahahaha ...g..
                    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 2, 2003
                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
                        <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

                        > > ********** I am tolerant too, up to the point where I see people
                        > > trying to take advantage of the weak and ignorant, disguising
                        > their
                        > > actions as "righteousness", and that's where my tolerance
                        > stops.
                        > >
                        > > Judi
                        >

                        > G: what can be said but a BIG MIRRORS UP .... HELLO
                        > are you not seeing this within Yourself? or are you really
                        > that blind......

                        ********* Nope, I am not so delusional nor do I have some personal
                        insecurities so as to go around pointing others to myself. Ha! Surely
                        I find you pathetic. I'll say it again, get a life!

                        > you are saving the world from me?

                        ******* Well there's a sucker born every minute and I'm sure you'll
                        find them, with a "nose" like yours.