[Meditation Society of America] Re: mind trick /Grant

  • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 7:56 AM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, bardsley@c... wrote:
      > Hi Karta,
      >
      > Where did you find lasloacs? He was a nineteenth century political cartoo=
      nist working in England, but yes, Hungarian I think. I like the sound of the=
      name.

      K: ács means carpenter in Hungarian

      <smiles>

      > My thought isn't influenced by Judi
      > in the sense I think you mean, ie I'm
      > not brainwashed by Judi, nor able to be.

      K: yes, I noticed that Grant.

      G: Judi speaks a lot of sense in my
      opinion, and while I can see how others
      would be upset by her, she doesn't
      upset me

      K: no need to be upset it is just
      a boring repetitious symplistic BS

      G: (and I'm as PC as they come in many respects, what a redneck might well=
      term commie/pinko/hippy/fag :)).

      K: now! "pinko" LOL a whole new PINK?
      i never heard this one we called
      "pink" the non-red communist like
      Jugislavians back than...

      G: I'm also not able to detect hatred in her, from my perspective. I agree =
      with Greg that she can be crude, abrupt, insensitive perhaps, but all this i=
      s intentional as far as I can tell, aimed at the small self.

      K: well, not everybody is looking for
      being reminded to the noble idea of
      Ramana to do vichara by being atatcked
      out of the blue in guther language

      ---love,
      Karta

      G: Dr D does seem to me to be a different kettle of fish; aggressive and mi=
      sguided in a way that Judi isn't.

      > Grant.
      >
      > > ** Original Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: mind trick /Gr=
      ant
      > > ** Original Sender: "satkartar7 <mi_nok@y...>" <mi_nok@y...>
      > > ** Original Date: 1 Mar 2003 16:31:47 -0000
      >
      > > ** Original Message follows...
      >

      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, bardsley@c... wrote:=

      > > > Hi Karta,
      > > >
      > > > I'm on the ranch list and I don't recognise myself in your descriptio=
      n. It's clear that you don't like Judi which is fine of course; everyone has=
      their own preferences to which they're entitled. It seems unecessary and in=
      accurate to characterise all the members of the ranch list as a homogenous, =
      perhaps homophobic/misogynist mass, though. I'm not homophobic nor misogynis=
      t and have thankfully never had to solict Judi's advice to tell the differen=
      ce between my arse and my mouth.