Meher Baby

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
      A new picture has been posted in our Photo section titled Meher Baby.
      Perhaps it demonstrates the pure bliss and transcendant visions we all
      knew before our chattering mind started labeling things as good/bad,
      beautiful/ugly, and so on. Similarly, it could be said that this is
      what we will regain when we Realize our primal underlying state of
      Enlightenment. Or maybe it's just gas. Enjoy!
    • tosime
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
        Bob,

        Beautiful picture and a nice description of the pure mind.

        Is this "pure mind" what some refer to as "born again"? What is the
        connection between "born again" and non-duality? Does anyone have any
        thoughts on the "born again" ideas.

        ...Tony

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
          Beautiful picture and a nice description of the pure mind.

          Is this "pure mind" what some refer to as "born again"? What is the
          connection between "born again" and non-duality? Does anyone have any
          thoughts on the "born again" ideas.

          ...Tony

          Hi Tony,
          Born again / Non-duality:
          They're the same.

          "I live, no not I, but
          Christ lives in me"

          St Paul (?), frequently quoted by
          Kirpal Singh

          Harvey

          A new picture has been posted in our Photo section titled Meher Baby.
          Perhaps it demonstrates the pure bliss and transcendant visions we all
          knew before our chattering mind started labeling things as good/bad,
          beautiful/ugly, and so on. Similarly, it could be said that this is
          what we will regain when we Realize our primal underlying state of
          Enlightenment. Or maybe it's just gas. Enjoy!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • mlcanow <mlcanow@yahoo.es>
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003

            Hello Tony,
            Have you asked yourself "what" is it that is "born again"?
            The only thing that borns and dies, comes and goes is mind.
            Existence is always there (here).
            Mind in its state of purity is able to be absorbed, disolved, or
            get disappeared, for the total Unity of Existence to Be, no "I" even
            there.
            Then, the primal
            understanding of the nature of "I" as ever existing and creator and
            sustainer of all that exists and manifests is the result of this
            absorption of mind in the Self (Existence- Non/Duality).

            And from here, a
            new mind with a new understanding. This is a
            "born again" *mind*.

            love,
            maria luisa

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Service.

          • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
              "tosime" <tosime@b...> wrote:
              > Bob,
              >
              > Beautiful picture and a nice description of the pure mind.
              >
              > Is this "pure mind" what some refer to as "born again"? What is the
              > connection between "born again" and non-duality?

              i think Tony, that a pure-mind a
              non-dual mind and a borne-again
              mind share the realization that their
              "small" ego was a limiting factor