Words of Wisdom

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I found this on the Swami Satchidananda group. It is a quote from
      Swami Satchidananda :

      "Let no thing or no one disturb your peace." With great animation
      and authority he pronounced this forever known secret at a small
      gathering of Karma Yogis in 2000. The freeing power of those words
      reverberates in my being and has saved me much difficulty.
      He would go on to say, "If you cannot simply accept all things and
      people with a peaceful spirit, then analyze what or who is
      disturbing your peace, and distance yourself from that. If you are
      not peaceful, then you have no peace to give to others. This is the
      first sadhana -maintain your peace."

      How many of us here have let others words take our peace away?