On line Meditation Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Are we still talking to the French? Well, I am. We have several
      members of the Meditation Society of America who live there, and 2
      today requested information about meditation books that can be
      downloaded free on the web. We get this request very often, and I
      thought it appropriate to once again mention it here. The best site I
      know of is the Divine Light Society at:
      http://www.sivanandadlshq.org/home.html
      There are dozens of great books available, by many of the disciples
      of Swami Sivananda, and many by the great Sivananda himself (he wrote
      over 350 books). While on the site, you can also download audio bites
      of Sivananda doing Kirtan. Beautiful chants and very good good good
      vibrations. Enjoy!