re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: mind trick /Grant

  • bardsley@clix.pt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi Karta,

      Where did you find lasloacs? He was a nineteenth century political cartoonist working in England, but yes, Hungarian I think. I like the sound of the name.

      My thought isn't influenced by Judi in the sense I think you mean, ie I'm not brainwashed by Judi, nor able to be. Judi speaks a lot of sense in my opinion, and while I can see how others would be upset by her, she doesn't upset me (and I'm as PC as they come in many respects, what a redneck might well term commie/pinko/hippy/fag :)). I'm also not able to detect hatred in her, from my perspective. I agree with Greg that she can be crude, abrupt, insensitive perhaps, but all this is intentional as far as I can tell, aimed at the small self. Dr D does seem to me to be a different kettle of fish; aggressive and misguided in a way that Judi isn't.

      Grant.

    • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, bardsley@c... wrote:
        > Hi Karta,
        >
        > Where did you find lasloacs? He was a nineteenth century political cartoo=
        nist working in England, but yes, Hungarian I think. I like the sound of the=
        name.

        K: ács means carpenter in Hungarian

        <smiles>

        > My thought isn't influenced by Judi
        > in the sense I think you mean, ie I'm
        > not brainwashed by Judi, nor able to be.

        K: yes, I noticed that Grant.

        G: Judi speaks a lot of sense in my
        opinion, and while I can see how others
        would be upset by her, she doesn't
        upset me

        K: no need to be upset it is just
        a boring repetitious symplistic BS

        G: (and I'm as PC as they come in many respects, what a redneck might well=
        term commie/pinko/hippy/fag :)).

        K: now! "pinko" LOL a whole new PINK?
        i never heard this one we called
        "pink" the non-red communist like
        Jugislavians back than...

        G: I'm also not able to detect hatred in her, from my perspective. I agree =
        with Greg that she can be crude, abrupt, insensitive perhaps, but all this i=
        s intentional as far as I can tell, aimed at the small self.

        K: well, not everybody is looking for
        being reminded to the noble idea of
        Ramana to do vichara by being atatcked
        out of the blue in guther language

        ---love,
        Karta

        G: Dr D does seem to me to be a different kettle of fish; aggressive and mi=