Re: Bobby's Impressionism

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 1:52 PM
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000
      > <Bigbobgraham@a...>" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > > Hi Everybody:
      > >
      > > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying the posts and
      > > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave me the title
      of
      > > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it in the photo
      > > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and especially Melody and
      > > Jason.
      > >
      > > Love
      > > Bobby G.
      >
      > Yo Bobby G,
      > Thank you for sharing this work of beauty, emotion and inspiration.
      > More of Bobby G's awesome art can be found at:
      > http://www.mentaltree.com/

      A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
      works of art!

      And set up really beautifully, too!

      I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
      guy there.

      Thanks Bob and Bobby ...

      -- Dan
    • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 4:17 PM

        > A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
        > works of art!
        >
        > And set up really beautifully, too!
        >
        > I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
        > guy there.
        >
        > Thanks Bob and Bobby ...
        >
        > -- Dan

        My most heartfelt thanks my friend. I played tackle on my highschool
        football team. I spent so many years making others a lot prettier i
        thought I would do something for myself.
        Love.
        Bobby G.