Re: Michaelji's new trick- How It Works?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 1:33 PM
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Yo Michael,
      > Now this one really impresses me. Do you know how it works?
      > http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf

      This is an email from someone who I forwarded both mind tricks to,
      and since the person is, as we used to say in the pool room when I
      was a kid, "Double Smart", I thought I'd share his comments......

      "cool games ya sent me. the esp one really made me laugh. of
      course, they're both ridiculously fake. The esp test removes ALL of
      the cards, so regardless of which one you picked it will be gone
      cause they're all different. this works on the principle that
      people will only look for their own card... see for yourself. none
      of the cards in the first screen match any from the second screen.

      the other one was even dumber. it's just a mathematical game. there
      are only so many answers that you could get by preforming the
      calculation. then, the program automatically assigns the SAME SYMBOL
      to all of these answers... when you click the crystal ball, it
      "magically" shows that symbol. see, that's why it doesn't just tell
      you the number. do this: pick any 2 digit number and do the
      calculation. then, withouth clicking the crystal ball, find the
      symbol. next, pick a different 2 digit number and do the
      calculation. it'll come up with the same symbol. and to confuse
      people, it shuffles the symbol so the crystal ball doesn't display
      the same symbol twice.