Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Melody on the Mountain

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 12:42 PM
      Your painting says more than 10,000 of
      my words could ever say.

      It transports me to a place in the heart that
      memory alone could not. A place in the
      heart described aptly by Lisel Mueller,

      "Sometimes when the light strikes at odd angles
      and pulls you back into childhood

      and you are passing a crumbled mansion
      completely hidden behind old willows

      or an empty convent guarded by hemlocks
      and giant firs, standing hip to hip,

      you know again that behind that wall
      under the uncut hair of the willows

      something secret is going on
      so marvelous and dangerous

      that if you crawled through and saw,
      you would die, or be happy forever."

      To let go of that history, is to
      lose everything. Absolutely everything.

      [Breathing in, breathing out.]

      Thank you is too small a thing to say
      to you, Bobby. But it's all I've got.

      Melody

    • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 1:50 PM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"
        <melodyande@c...> wrote:
        > Your painting says more than 10,000 of
        > my words could ever say.
        >
        > It transports me to a place in the heart that
        > memory alone could not. A place in the
        > heart described aptly by Lisel Mueller,
        >

        > "Sometimes when the light strikes at odd angles
        > and pulls you back into childhood
        >
        > and you are passing a crumbled mansion
        > completely hidden behind old willows
        >
        > or an empty convent guarded by hemlocks
        > and giant firs, standing hip to hip,
        >
        > you know again that behind that wall
        > under the uncut hair of the willows
        >
        > something secret is going on
        > so marvelous and dangerous
        >
        > that if you crawled through and saw,
        > you would die, or be happy forever."
        >

        > To let go of that history, is to
        > lose everything. Absolutely everything.
        >
        > [Breathing in, breathing out.]
        >

        > Thank you is too small a thing to say
        > to you, Bobby. But it's all I've got.
        >
        > Melody

        Dear Melody, you are very welcome.
        I am glad you "get it". Last night was special.

        Love
        Bobby G.