Re: [Meditation Society of America] Melody on the Mountain

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- "texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...>"
      <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
      > Hi Everybody:
      >
      > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying
      > the posts and
      > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave
      > me the title of
      > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it
      > in the photo
      > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and
      > especially Melody and
      > Jason.
      >
      > Love
      > Bobby G.

      Wonderful Bobby!! Thank you for sharing your vision!
      Simply beautiful...

      Peace and Love

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000
        > <Bigbobgraham@a...>" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
        > > Hi Everybody:
        > >
        > > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying the posts and
        > > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave me the title
        of
        > > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it in the photo
        > > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and especially Melody and
        > > Jason.
        > >
        > > Love
        > > Bobby G.
        >
        > Yo Bobby G,
        > Thank you for sharing this work of beauty, emotion and inspiration.
        > More of Bobby G's awesome art can be found at:
        > http://www.mentaltree.com/

        A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
        works of art!

        And set up really beautifully, too!

        I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
        guy there.

        Thanks Bob and Bobby ...

        -- Dan
      • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003

          > A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
          > works of art!
          >
          > And set up really beautifully, too!
          >
          > I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
          > guy there.
          >
          > Thanks Bob and Bobby ...
          >
          > -- Dan

          My most heartfelt thanks my friend. I played tackle on my highschool
          football team. I spent so many years making others a lot prettier i
          thought I would do something for myself.
          Love.
          Bobby G.