Re: Melody on the Mountain

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000
      <Bigbobgraham@a...>" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > Hi Everybody:
      >
      > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying the posts and
      > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave me the title of
      > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it in the photo
      > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and especially Melody and
      > Jason.
      >
      > Love
      > Bobby G.

      Yo Bobby G,
      Thank you for sharing this work of beauty, emotion and inspiration.
      More of Bobby G's awesome art can be found at:
      http://www.mentaltree.com/
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- "texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...>"
        <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
        > Hi Everybody:
        >
        > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying
        > the posts and
        > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave
        > me the title of
        > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it
        > in the photo
        > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and
        > especially Melody and
        > Jason.
        >
        > Love
        > Bobby G.

        Wonderful Bobby!! Thank you for sharing your vision!
        Simply beautiful...

        Peace and Love

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000
          > <Bigbobgraham@a...>" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
          > > Hi Everybody:
          > >
          > > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying the posts and
          > > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave me the title
          of
          > > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it in the photo
          > > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and especially Melody and
          > > Jason.
          > >
          > > Love
          > > Bobby G.
          >
          > Yo Bobby G,
          > Thank you for sharing this work of beauty, emotion and inspiration.
          > More of Bobby G's awesome art can be found at:
          > http://www.mentaltree.com/

          A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
          works of art!

          And set up really beautifully, too!

          I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
          guy there.

          Thanks Bob and Bobby ...

          -- Dan
        • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003

            > A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
            > works of art!
            >
            > And set up really beautifully, too!
            >
            > I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
            > guy there.
            >
            > Thanks Bob and Bobby ...
            >
            > -- Dan

            My most heartfelt thanks my friend. I played tackle on my highschool
            football team. I spent so many years making others a lot prettier i
            thought I would do something for myself.
            Love.
            Bobby G.