Melody on the Mountain

  • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi Everybody:

      I have been working on a new painting and enjoying the posts and
      controversies of the last few days. Last night gave me the title of
      the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it in the photo
      files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and especially Melody and
      Jason.

      Love
      Bobby G.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000
        <Bigbobgraham@a...>" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
        > Hi Everybody:
        >
        > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying the posts and
        > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave me the title of
        > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it in the photo
        > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and especially Melody and
        > Jason.
        >
        > Love
        > Bobby G.

        Yo Bobby G,
        Thank you for sharing this work of beauty, emotion and inspiration.
        More of Bobby G's awesome art can be found at:
        http://www.mentaltree.com/
      • Jason Fishman
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
          --- "texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@...>"
          <Bigbobgraham@...> wrote:
          > Hi Everybody:
          >
          > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying
          > the posts and
          > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave
          > me the title of
          > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it
          > in the photo
          > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and
          > especially Melody and
          > Jason.
          >
          > Love
          > Bobby G.

          Wonderful Bobby!! Thank you for sharing your vision!
          Simply beautiful...

          Peace and Love

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "texasbg2000
            > <Bigbobgraham@a...>" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
            > > Hi Everybody:
            > >
            > > I have been working on a new painting and enjoying the posts and
            > > controversies of the last few days. Last night gave me the title
            of
            > > the painting so I thought I would put a photo of it in the photo
            > > files. My heartfelt thanks to you all and especially Melody and
            > > Jason.
            > >
            > > Love
            > > Bobby G.
            >
            > Yo Bobby G,
            > Thank you for sharing this work of beauty, emotion and inspiration.
            > More of Bobby G's awesome art can be found at:
            > http://www.mentaltree.com/

            A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
            works of art!

            And set up really beautifully, too!

            I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
            guy there.

            Thanks Bob and Bobby ...

            -- Dan
          • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003

              > A beautiful site with vibrant, lively, light-filled
              > works of art!
              >
              > And set up really beautifully, too!
              >
              > I liked the self-portrait, too, very strong-looking
              > guy there.
              >
              > Thanks Bob and Bobby ...
              >
              > -- Dan

              My most heartfelt thanks my friend. I played tackle on my highschool
              football team. I spent so many years making others a lot prettier i
              thought I would do something for myself.
              Love.
              Bobby G.