Re: mind trick /Grant

  • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, bardsley@c... wrote:
      > Hi Karta,
      >
      > I'm on the ranch list and I don't recognise myself in your description. It's clear that you don't like Judi which is fine of course; everyone has their own preferences to which they're entitled. It seems unecessary and inaccurate to characterise all the members of the ranch list as a homogenous, perhaps homophobic/misogynist mass, though. I'm not homophobic nor misogynist and have thankfully never had to solict Judi's advice to tell the difference between my arse and my mouth.
      >
      > Grant.

      you see Grant, to singe up for a
      list doesn't mean that one learns
      the gutter language spoken there,
      neither, that one turns into a
      homophobic prejudice disliking woman
      too

      but it influences ones thought,
      specially of the owner of the list
      simplifies thought and than in a army
      boot-camp style drills by repeating
      these simplified idiocities untill one
      belives them as truth

      Than instead of having an *awareness*
      based on ones own observations: on
      reality one begins to view everything
      mutated from the whole picture to
      the 'SIDE' of a rhetoric acepted and consciousness than becomes out of
      balance

      love, Karta

      Laszlo Acs is a Hngarian name..
      lasloacs