Re: Digest Number 410

  • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Ramon Sender <rabar@m...> wrote:

      > Anyone check out Satguru's photo on his website?
      > http://www.onegreatpower.org/satguru.html
      > He's just a young kid. 28 years old?
      > Heck, he looks like a teenager.
      > I think on tomorrow's 7 AM five-minute peace
      > link-up we should beam him lotsa love and
      > sweetness.
      > He's got some sort of deficiency somewhere.
      > B vitamins?
      >
      > Is anyone doing the 7 AM hop with me?
      > C'mon, guys, the world's going to hell!
      > I'm going to spread the word elsewhere too.
      >
      > 7 AM Pacific Peace Specific 5 minutes.

      thanks Ramon, i just finished
      meditating with you all, i heard
      about this from this post of yours.

      i forgot to send rays to the doc,
      some other time maybee

      ---love to you all and Peace,
      Karta
    • Jason <munkiman4u@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        <rabar@m...> wrote:

        > Anyone check out Satguru's photo on his website?
        > http://www.onegreatpower.org/satguru.html
        > He's just a young kid. 28 years old?
        > Heck, he looks like a teenager.
        > I think on tomorrow's 7 AM five-minute peace
        > link-up we should beam him lotsa love and
        > sweetness.
        > He's got some sort of deficiency somewhere.
        > B vitamins?
        >
        > Is anyone doing the 7 AM hop with me?
        > C'mon, guys, the world's going to hell!
        > I'm going to spread the word elsewhere too.
        >
        > 7 AM Pacific Peace Specific 5 minutes.

        Every moment I meditate peace, I was right there with you Sir Ramon.

        Peace and Love without condition :)