Re: #1 Life practice -Tony

  • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 1, 2003
      > Hi Jason,
      >
      > This is quite a coincidence. After your post, the
      > very next post I received
      > was...
      >
      > :-) Nothing is something, and Something is really
      > nothing at all. T'ai Hsu
      > the "Great Nothing."
      >
      > It came one minute after yours.
      >
      > Is there some spiritual significance to "nothing"?
      >
      > ...Tony
      >
      > Well Tony, One can say spiritual, one can say
      > emotional, one can say physical, all of which leads to
      > nothing.

      what are you saying? please name the
      activities what lead you to something
      [which is nothing of course]

      sounds like j* rhetoric, she
      brutally distorts and simplifies
      everything to make her point and
      gives the impression to the ranch
      members that they have a "special" *understanding* i hope this mutation
      in thinking can be reversed
      re-examined and to broaden ones
      view is still possible

      Jason, think on your own please

      God is in the detail. I thing
      it is admirable to learn the
      fundamentalist black & white formula
      and i enjoy the merry go around
      word-games spinning from something
      into nothing and than back again a
      game the ranch elite loves to play..

      Are you talking about YOUR experience?

      > One can apparently be following what is called a
      > spiritual path, meaning their spirit, their soul is
      > the key to unlocking some mystery. They can attempt to

      WRONG! spiritual exercize is like
      the sports it is to optimise ones body-mind-spirit organism [spirit
      like enthusiasm, will-power not your
      teachers holy ghost on the way to
      her Savior, NO NEED TO mystify all]

      > be fulfilled by fantasizing they are some mystical
      > force that is housed within a physical body to reach

      WRONG! again there are forces in the
      body like the force of an unavoidable
      bowel movement when one is full of
      shit and there is a force of a vacuum
      after all the air is emptied form
      the lungs, which force than will suck
      fresh air in

      and than there is the lifeforce energy
      of a living organism on the tracks
      of the nervous system and its plexuses
      which with training can be
      manipulated and used to refine the
      state of this living organism to an
      optimal point when it radiates
      intelligence etc

      > some enlightened phase.

      YES! which phase one gains
      *understanding*: of course i mean
      the RIGHT understanding aka
      enlightened consciousness

      This souls search always comes
      > up short handed, usually with a person looking hard

      WRONG! it comes up exactly as it does
      and as it IS

      > enough saying, what a waste, what a nothing.

      oh! the proverbial nothing which is something of course,

      i say it is a time WELL spent

      > Now most of us already have come to terms with a
      > physical search. The more money one amasses, or things
      > a person obtains leads exactly the same place with,
      > what a waste of time, what a big nothing.
      >
      > The emotion search is somewhat more tricky.

      clean and simple again: each activity is
      boiled down to to the dirty word to:
      *SEARCH* which of course leads to
      nothing [something<->nothing] my head
      is spinning iam getting dizzy

      >Each
      > living being has a set of programs. To feel something
      > based on a set of conditions. To be angry when
      > threatened (for survival) to feel loved when cared for
      > (also for survival of a group) to feel sad of the
      > loss/change of someone or something (again for a
      > survival of the group). This again leads to nothing,

      by now with your disappointments that everything leads to nothing i'm moved
      to give you something.. i just don't
      know what ...

      > following your heart may give one emotional
      > understanding, yet when ones heart is yanked from
      > their insides (as the story goes) then that again leads
      > to the big emptiness of nothing.
      >
      > There is a 4 factor in this 3-d world, that is the
      > tool of the mind which encompasses all of the factors.
      > To be a witness to the non eternal truth of each
      > (which are really the make up of a "you"), to
      > rationalize, experience and conceptualize knowledge
      > that turns understanding, into wisdom. This is the
      > heart of the matter, yet even when stepped back in
      > witness stance, this leads to the same truth. Nothing
      > (no-existance) is everything.
      >
      > This is the eternal truth and a very tough pill to
      > swallow. To think that everything you have ever done
      > (in memory) is for not, for a big zero, that you don't
      > really exist (only in the now), well most cannot even
      > look at that pill let alone consume it into their very
      > being. There must be more! People tell themselves, we
      > want to survive, to be eternal, yet we already are
      > eternal. Everything that is our makup is eternal, yet
      > it's not ours, it is merely on loan till the contract
      > runs out, yet like it or not, at that point you face
      > the big nothing (no-understood-exsistance), which is
      > everything!
      >
      > Someone once told me, one should practice to die
      > everynight before going to sleep, this way one is nice
      > and ready to live the next day! One should make that a
      > practice, it does quite well and one will be all ready
      > for death of form when the contract expires.

      I like to swim and it leads to nothing
      i like to meditate searchlessly, yoga
      makes me feel good, [FEEL GOO!!!? i
      can hear the poliCe cursing UPON
      HEARING THE OTHER DIRTY WORD] altho
      i practice yoga without wanting to
      feel good this is just as the way it is

      i like to spend some of my time on
      earth with meditation i noticed it
      sharpened my intellect: it centers
      and calms me and gives me something
      else to do than to think about
      nothing = something around and around

      ---love, Karta
    • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 1, 2003
        there are plenty of activities to chose
        from, and if you say you are a bundle
        of activities, than the best is to
        talk about your own: what you know

        don't ever think that your choice of
        activities are superior to others

        and do not assume why others do
        anything even if it is called 'sadna"
        just because you were exposed to a
        very limited view about what spirituality is

        ----K

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 1, 2003
          Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

          snip
          > Look forward to the new addition, How does one get an
          > inner traveler, BTW? I'm sure it was mentioned before,
          > yet it has seemed to have slipped my existing memory!
          >
          > Peace and Love

          Dear Jason,
          The Inner Traveler is available by subscription, free with a
          membership in the Meditation Society of America, or by writing
          something or sharing artwork for it. Also, I sometimes post the URL
          for issues here on this group. We also now have available a CD of the
          first 10 issues. Info can be found on our web site, Meditation Station
          http://www.meditationsociety.com
          Here's the URL of our sample issue:
          http://www.meditationsociety.com/it71808/index.html
          You will need the Adobe Reader tm 5.0 to read it. If you
          don't have it, the Adobe Reader can be downloaded at:
          http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
          Thanks for asking and I hope you enjoy and benefit from it if you do
          check it out.
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 1, 2003
            > what are you saying? please name the
            > activities what lead you to something
            > [which is nothing of course]

            Any activity, this is what everything includes. For
            example you and I are having this conversation, you
            disagree with what is said, where does that get you in
            your mind? Another example, you have all this great
            knowledge then one day your mind goes blank (such as
            amnesia or altzimers disease does over time) what do
            YOU have left? Does that mean all those things you
            experienced and knowledge you gained never happened?
            How would you know? You can't do them over. Think
            about that, if you will.

            > sounds like j* rhetoric, she
            > brutally distorts and simplifies
            > everything to make her point and
            > gives the impression to the ranch
            > members that they have a "special" *understanding* i
            > hope this mutation
            > in thinking can be reversed
            > re-examined and to broaden ones
            > view is still possible
            >
            > Jason, think on your own please

            Karta, this is on my own, yet it's nothing special,
            derived from thinking on my own and through the
            teaching of everything. This is everything, how much
            broader view can one have?

            > God is in the detail. I thing
            > it is admirable to learn the
            > fundamentalist black & white formula
            > and i enjoy the merry go around
            > word-games spinning from something
            > into nothing and than back again a
            > game the ranch elite loves to play..

            Of course god is in the detail. God IS everything,
            everywhere every moment, you are not seperate from
            god. There is no fundamentalism, yet everything is
            fun-da-mental, light and dark, black and white. I'm
            sorry you have had a bad experience with the ranch,
            but they are not elite, nor have I been on the ranch
            list. ALL are you, not seperate from you. Word spining
            is conversations, tossing concepts to and fro which
            amounts to nothing more then the moment which is based
            on everything and nothing equally feeding on each
            other.

            > Are you talking about YOUR experience?

            All experiences are exsistant. As said before one
            cannot go to no-exsistance and come back to tell of
            ones experience there.

            > > One can apparently be following what is called a
            > > spiritual path, meaning their spirit, their soul
            > is
            > > the key to unlocking some mystery. They can
            > attempt to
            >
            > WRONG! spiritual exercize is like
            > the sports it is to optimise ones body-mind-spirit
            > organism [spirit
            > like enthusiasm, will-power not your
            > teachers holy ghost on the way to
            > her Savior, NO NEED TO mystify all]

            Certainly, you said the same thing I said, how can
            either of us be correct?

            > > be fulfilled by fantasizing they are some mystical
            > > force that is housed within a physical body to
            > reach
            >
            > WRONG! again there are forces in the
            > body like the force of an unavoidable
            > bowel movement when one is full of
            > shit and there is a force of a vacuum
            > after all the air is emptied form
            > the lungs, which force than will suck
            > fresh air in
            >
            > and than there is the lifeforce energy
            > of a living organism on the tracks
            > of the nervous system and its plexuses
            > which with training can be
            > manipulated and used to refine the
            > state of this living organism to an
            > optimal point when it radiates
            > intelligence etc

            Of course, These are all parts of you which is
            everything. This does not desribe HOW phenomena happen
            in exsistance. This is something to KNOW. If all of
            the earth was wiped out where only the soil and water
            remained, did your knowledge go anywhere? Do you feel
            you take something with you when death comes? How can
            you? Everything you have is stored in memory, is in
            mind, do you take mind with you? Once your gone, you
            will take nothing more then what you came in with,
            which is nothing more then everything.

            > > some enlightened phase.
            >
            > YES! which phase one gains
            > *understanding*: of course i mean
            > the RIGHT understanding aka
            > enlightened consciousness

            Yes, phase one, phase two, phase ten million, all the
            same thing, amounts to everything, which is already
            what you have.

            > This souls search always comes
            > > up short handed, usually with a person looking
            > hard
            >

            > WRONG! it comes up exactly as it does
            > and as it IS

            When you complete these phases, what do you expect to
            gain? Will you be special then? Seperate from all
            others and everything?

            > > enough saying, what a waste, what a nothing.
            > >

            > oh! the proverbial nothing which is something of
            > course,
            >

            > i say it is a time WELL spent

            Of course, what else will one do with the moments that
            pass? It's all experiences that leads to knowledge,
            that eventually give one wisdom, if those moments
            arise that one is willing to ponder experience,
            nothing more then what you already have.

            > > Now most of us already have come to terms with a
            > > physical search. The more money one amasses, or
            > things
            > > a person obtains leads exactly the same place
            > with,
            > > what a waste of time, what a big nothing.
            > >
            > > The emotion search is somewhat more tricky.
            >
            > clean and simple again: each activity is
            > boiled down to to the dirty word to:
            > *SEARCH* which of course leads to
            > nothing [something<->nothing] my head
            > is spinning iam getting dizzy

            HEHE, getting dizzy is fun! One can decide they are no
            longer searching, but there is always knowledge to
            gain, experiences to experience, all of which are the
            same activity of existance.

            > >Each
            > > living being has a set of programs. To feel
            > something
            > > based on a set of conditions. To be angry when
            > > threatened (for survival) to feel loved when cared
            > for
            > > (also for survival of a group) to feel sad of the
            > > loss/change of someone or something (again for a
            > > survival of the group). This again leads to
            > nothing,
            >

            > by now with your disappointments that everything
            > leads to nothing i'm moved
            > to give you something.. i just don't
            > know what ...

            I have no disappointments, only freedom and clarity.
            You can give me anything you'd like, yet I can only
            retain the knowledge of your understanding for a
            moment. Anything I do is what it is, then it's gone
            before it's over, no different then you, it only
            exists in memory.

            > > following your heart may give one emotional
            > > understanding, yet when ones heart is yanked from
            > > their insides (as the story goes) then that again
            > leads
            > > to the big emptiness of nothing.
            > >
            > > There is a 4 factor in this 3-d world, that is the
            > > tool of the mind which encompasses all of the
            > factors.
            > > To be a witness to the non eternal truth of each
            > > (which are really the make up of a "you"), to
            > > rationalize, experience and conceptualize
            > knowledge
            > > that turns understanding, into wisdom. This is the
            > > heart of the matter, yet even when stepped back in
            > > witness stance, this leads to the same truth.
            > Nothing
            > > (no-existance) is everything.
            > >
            > > This is the eternal truth and a very tough pill to
            > > swallow. To think that everything you have ever
            > done
            > > (in memory) is for not, for a big zero, that you
            > don't
            > > really exist (only in the now), well most cannot
            > even
            > > look at that pill let alone consume it into their
            > very
            > > being. There must be more! People tell themselves,
            > we
            > > want to survive, to be eternal, yet we already are
            > > eternal. Everything that is our makup is eternal,
            > yet
            > > it's not ours, it is merely on loan till the
            > contract
            > > runs out, yet like it or not, at that point you
            > face
            > > the big nothing (no-understood-exsistance), which
            > is
            > > everything!
            > >
            > > Someone once told me, one should practice to die
            > > everynight before going to sleep, this way one is
            > nice
            > > and ready to live the next day! One should make
            > that a
            > > practice, it does quite well and one will be all
            > ready
            > > for death of form when the contract expires.
            >

            > I like to swim and it leads to nothing
            > i like to meditate searchlessly, yoga
            > makes me feel good, [FEEL GOO!!!? i
            > can hear the poliCe cursing UPON
            > HEARING THE OTHER DIRTY WORD] altho

            Yup, all experiences exist in the mind, all will be
            gone in the blink of an eye. Whats left? Nothing :)

            Peace and love to you Karta

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • Jason Fishman
            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 1, 2003
              --- medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
              >
              > snip
              > > Look forward to the new addition, How does one get
              > an
              > > inner traveler, BTW? I'm sure it was mentioned
              > before,
              > > yet it has seemed to have slipped my existing
              > memory!
              > >
              > > Peace and Love
              > >
              > Dear Jason,
              > The Inner Traveler is available by subscription,
              > free with a
              > membership in the Meditation Society of America, or
              > by writing
              > something or sharing artwork for it. Also, I
              > sometimes post the URL
              > for issues here on this group. We also now have
              > available a CD of the
              > first 10 issues. Info can be found on our web site,
              > Meditation Station
              > http://www.meditationsociety.com
              > Here's the URL of our sample issue:
              > http://www.meditationsociety.com/it71808/index.html
              > You will need the Adobe Reader tm 5.0 to read it. If
              > you
              > don't have it, the Adobe Reader can be downloaded
              > at:
              > http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
              > Thanks for asking and I hope you enjoy and benefit
              > from it if you do
              > check it out.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              Certainly Bob and thank you. I work in graphic arts.
              If you require something for your future publications,
              drop me a note and I'll see what can be done!

              Peace and Love

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/
            • Jason Fishman
              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 1, 2003
                --- "satkartar7 <mi_nok@...>" <mi_nok@...>
                wrote:
                > there are plenty of activities to chose
                > from, and if you say you are a bundle
                > of activities, than the best is to
                > talk about your own: what you know
                >
                > don't ever think that your choice of
                > activities are superior to others
                >
                > and do not assume why others do
                > anything even if it is called 'sadna"
                > just because you were exposed to a
                > very limited view about what spirituality is
                >
                > ----K

                This is what one knows, how could one tell you what
                you know? In your idea of assumptions... what
                assumptions are being made? No activities are any more
                or less of anything any other does, how could it be,
                it all is the same thing underneath?
                No limits to everything, yet only nothing remains.

                Peace and Love

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/
              • Gene Poole <gene_poole@qwest.net>
                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 1, 2003
                  "tosime" <tosime@b...> wrote:
                  > Hi Jason,
                  >
                  > This is quite a coincidence. After your post, the very next post I received
                  > was...
                  >
                  > :-) Nothing is something, and Something is really nothing at all. T'ai Hsu
                  > the "Great Nothing."
                  >
                  > It came one minute after yours.
                  >
                  > Is there some spiritual significance to "nothing"?
                  >
                  > ...Tony

                  If you look at zero you see nothing, but if you look through it you
                  see the world

                • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 2, 2003
                    Jason Fishman <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                    Another example, you have all this great
                    > knowledge then one day your mind goes blank (such as
                    > amnesia or altzimers disease does over time) what do
                    > YOU have left? Does that mean all those things you
                    > experienced and knowledge you gained never happened?
                    > How would you know? You can't do them over. Think
                    > about that, if you will.

                    WHY? why would i think about such things

                    > This is everything, how much
                    > broader view can one have?

                    One can dare to be real

                    > Of course, These are all parts of you which is
                    > everything. This does not desribe HOW phenomena happen
                    > in exsistance. This is something to KNOW. If all of
                    > the earth was wiped out where only the soil and water
                    > remained, did your knowledge go anywhere? Do you feel
                    > you take something with you when death comes? How can
                    > you? Everything you have is stored in memory, is in
                    > mind, do you take mind with you? Once your gone, you
                    > will take nothing more then what you came in with,
                    > which is nothing more then everything.
                    >

                    > Yes, phase one, phase two, phase ten million, all the
                    > same thing, amounts to everything, which is already
                    > what you have.

                    You Jason are a philosopher <smiles>

                    > One can decide they are no
                    > longer searching, but there is always knowledge to
                    > gain, experiences to experience, all of which are the
                    > same activity of existance.

                    oh! this obsession with the *search*

                    > This is the
                    > heart of the matter, yet even when stepped back in
                    > witness stance, this leads to the same truth.
                    > Nothing
                    > (no-existance) is everything.
                    >
                    > Yup, all experiences exist in the mind, all will be
                    > gone in the blink of an eye. Whats left? Nothing :)

                    ok Jason, i will keep in mind your
                    advice, that to 'search' is the
                    wrong activity and the notion of
                    the 'nothing' the later Gene's way