Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 410

  • Ramon Sender
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003

      Anyone check out Satguru's photo on his website?
      http://www.onegreatpower.org/satguru.html
      He's just a young kid. 28 years old?
      Heck, he looks like a teenager.
      I think on tomorrow's 7 AM five-minute peace
      link-up we should beam him lotsa love and
      sweetness.
      He's got some sort of deficiency somewhere.
      B vitamins?

      Is anyone doing the 7 AM hop with me?
      C'mon, guys, the world's going to hell!
      I'm going to spread the word elsewhere too.

      7 AM Pacific Peace Specific 5 minutes.

    • satkartar7 <mi_nok@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 7:36 AM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Ramon Sender <rabar@m...> wrote:

        > Anyone check out Satguru's photo on his website?
        > http://www.onegreatpower.org/satguru.html
        > He's just a young kid. 28 years old?
        > Heck, he looks like a teenager.
        > I think on tomorrow's 7 AM five-minute peace
        > link-up we should beam him lotsa love and
        > sweetness.
        > He's got some sort of deficiency somewhere.
        > B vitamins?
        >
        > Is anyone doing the 7 AM hop with me?
        > C'mon, guys, the world's going to hell!
        > I'm going to spread the word elsewhere too.
        >
        > 7 AM Pacific Peace Specific 5 minutes.

        thanks Ramon, i just finished
        meditating with you all, i heard
        about this from this post of yours.

        i forgot to send rays to the doc,
        some other time maybee

        ---love to you all and Peace,
        Karta
      • Jason <munkiman4u@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 9:58 AM
          <rabar@m...> wrote:

          > Anyone check out Satguru's photo on his website?
          > http://www.onegreatpower.org/satguru.html
          > He's just a young kid. 28 years old?
          > Heck, he looks like a teenager.
          > I think on tomorrow's 7 AM five-minute peace
          > link-up we should beam him lotsa love and
          > sweetness.
          > He's got some sort of deficiency somewhere.
          > B vitamins?
          >
          > Is anyone doing the 7 AM hop with me?
          > C'mon, guys, the world's going to hell!
          > I'm going to spread the word elsewhere too.
          >
          > 7 AM Pacific Peace Specific 5 minutes.

          Every moment I meditate peace, I was right there with you Sir Ramon.

          Peace and Love without condition :)