Another Amma

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      I have had the blessed experience of the darshan of Karunamayi a few
      times. She is revered as the incarnation of Sarasvati, the Goddess of
      Knowledge, Music, and the Arts. It was very similar to the reports of
      being in the presence of Ammachi. Love, joy, being in the warmth of
      the embrace of my loving mother.... All good! Her web site is at:
      http://www.karunamayi.org/ I encourage everyone who has the chance to
      be in the presence of these Divine Mothers, or other Enlightened
      persons, to take advantage of the opportunity. One minute of being in
      their presence (darshan) is said to be equal to 100 years of
      meditation.