Re: [Meditation Society of America] Melody

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 28, 2003
      >This is great that your getting this out. Yet, what is the
      understanding gained? That you are just as blind? In other words
      I'm trying to figure out the exact "ah-ha" you are seeing.

      I'm seeing that my interactions re: Judi are
      nothing more than my reliving the past....

      it's just that the names and faces have changed.

      IIt's a perfect example of what I've been writing
      about: re how unconscious, unfinished issues
      continue to drive day to day experience.

      It *was* unconscious. But not any more.

      Just as this pain had been buried....
      even though I thought I was free of it.

      I see that what helped to keep this
      'program' running underground were
      certain other programs, such as the
      one included in my earlier post:

      >As long as this kind of stuff
      >triggers a response, this kind
      >of stuff continues.

      Rather than a simple observation,
      this became a prescription, of sorts:
      "never let them see you sweat".

      Over time, I got so good at it,
      I couldn't even see it myself.

      Melody

    • Melody
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 28, 2003
        >Yes, I know what that's like......Now...don't let anyone attempt to take this
        away from you....It is your experience, your insight.

        Now I getcha.

        I just caught myself trying
        to 'justify' my experience to
        Jason.