Crimes and Miss Demeaners

  • Gene Poole <gene_poole@qwest.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...

      It is a crime to forge email headers.

      If the offended party, or anyone who is
      impacted by the offense will take the
      trouble to forward the complete email
      in question (with full headers expanded)
      to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
      that the offender will lose ISP service.

      Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
      a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
      several conditions, which have been liberally
      violated on this and other lists, by several
      users. It is by the grace of the moderator
      that certain users have not been deprived
      of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.

      The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
      free to create and enforce rules as desired.
      There is no stipulation that any group is or
      should be a 'democracy'.

      Everyone has opinions, but beware of attempting
      to 'leverage' your opinion by attempting to
      trap a person in 'their own values' as you see
      those values. You are probably mistaken, and appear
      to others as an idiot.

      If you are looking for manifestations of
      'justice' in this or any other group, you will
      be sorely disappointed. No matter how
      blatantly you compare, accuse, and implicate,
      you will be faced with your own frustration,
      as a fitting reward for your efforts.

      We cannot 'help' those who are immersed so
      deeply in the story of their own lives, that they
      are blinded to the larger picture. The last resort
      of a fool, is the 'morality and justice' ticket, so
      aptly played by fundamentalists of every stripe.

      If you have a 'life', be grateful; if not, 'get a life'.

      Spit out that resentment before it poisons you.

      Observing...

      ==Gene Poole==
    • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene
        Poole <gene_poole@q...>" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > Greetings, Meditators, friends, and others...
        >
        > It is a crime to forge email headers.
        >
        > If the offended party, or anyone who is
        > impacted by the offense will take the
        > trouble to forward the complete email
        > in question (with full headers expanded)
        > to the ISP of the actual sender, it is likely
        > that the offender will lose ISP service.
        >
        > Using Yahoo groups is a privilege, and not
        > a right. The TOS of Yahoo explicitly states
        > several conditions, which have been liberally
        > violated on this and other lists, by several
        > users. It is by the grace of the moderator
        > that certain users have not been deprived
        > of the overall ability to use Yahoo services.
        >
        > The owner/moderator of a yahoo group is
        > free to create and enforce rules as desired.
        > There is no stipulation that any group is or
        > should be a 'democracy'.
        >
        > Everyone has opinions, but beware of attempting
        > to 'leverage' your opinion by attempting to
        > trap a person in 'their own values' as you see
        > those values. You are probably mistaken, and appear
        > to others as an idiot.
        >
        > If you are looking for manifestations of
        > 'justice' in this or any other group, you will
        > be sorely disappointed. No matter how
        > blatantly you compare, accuse, and implicate,
        > you will be faced with your own frustration,
        > as a fitting reward for your efforts.
        >
        > We cannot 'help' those who are immersed so
        > deeply in the story of their own lives, that they
        > are blinded to the larger picture. The last resort
        > of a fool, is the 'morality and justice' ticket, so
        > aptly played by fundamentalists of every stripe.
        >
        > If you have a 'life', be grateful; if not, 'get a life'.
        >
        > Spit out that resentment before it poisons you.
        >

        > Observing...
        >
        > ==Gene Poole==

        G: would be more than happy to do that if i had the mails....

        i don't want to see this happen to anyone else....
        thankyou for the information as i am not the best in
        computer know how....

        shanti om ...g...

        shanti om ...g...