Re: [Meditation Society of America] Dr Daryl Banned

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Dear Melody,
      >Apples, oranges:-)

      >Hi Bob,

      >I agree with your assessment of apples and oranges. In Judi's barbed remarks I actually see love, concern, tom-boy-ishness, and more than a little humor.

      Obviously you've never been on the
      receiving end of that 'tom-boy-ish"
      humor. I have felt hate eminating
      from her. Many times. And not just
      at me. And to suggest that the words
      she has spewed at me and others for years
      is all a part of her "crazy wisdom"
      and "tom-boy-ish" charm is to these
      ears...well....kind of twisted.

      To these ears, there is no difference
      in 'methods' between Judi's and Daryl's.
      Nothing I've heard from either of them...
      to be sure.

      None whatsoever.

      Melody

    • goode@dpw.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        Melody writes:

        >>I agree with your assessment of apples and oranges. In Judi's barbed remarks I actually see love, concern, tom-boy-ishness, and more than a little humor.
        >

        >Obviously you've never been on the
        >receiving end of that 'tom-boy-ish"
        >humor.

        But I've been in and through many social contexts where this same kind of thing is a speech style. I liken it to the military, which is where I've seen most of it.

        >I have felt hate eminating
        >from her. Many times. And not just
        >at me. And to suggest that the words
        >she has spewed at me and others for years
        >is all a part of her "crazy wisdom"
        >and "tom-boy-ish" charm is to these
        >ears...well....kind of twisted.

        I respect your perceptions on this. Our backgrounds and wiring are different. Any two people who had the exact same wiring and experience-sets and everything would be, well, the exact same person!

        Love,

        --Greg