Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 409

  • Ramon Sender
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Doc D. writes

      "Such a "guru"
      is a danger to people. They must be destroyed at all cost"

      I'm interested to know just who elected you judge,
      jury and prosecutor of other teachers, and just how this triple-
      role harmonizes with your triple-sec guru attainments.

      Bob, I'm enormously impressed with your tolerance and
      patience. And Ganga, thank you, dearest heart, for not
      leaving the merry-go-round at the OK Corral. You should
      be awared (sic!)the golden ring without even grabbing for it.
      (strains of Sousa on the steam calliope)

      "Be kind to your club-minded friends,
      For an acharya may be some sort of Mother.
      They huff and they puff thru paradise
      Where amrita's only quaffed by the wise."

      Thank you, with various prostrations and bows,

      Zero the One to Wait

      P.S. Doc, I'd also be interested to know your Social
      Security number, so that I can chant it and
      discover more of your innate nature.
      By private e-mail, if you prefer. I promise NOT
      to assume your identity. 042-68-83- something?
      (heh-heh, I'm just 'oh-for-tu-sick-ate-ate-thee'
      guessing).
      (Zero's published theory is that inasmuch as everything
      is equally meaningful, one's social security number
      can be chanted to uncover uniquely personal information.
      His SS# starts 031-28)