A Great Magazine

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      For years, one of the best magazines in the world dealing with
      meditation, yoga, enlightenment, and so on, has been "Integral Yoga".
      They have recently expanded and upgraded the format, and now the
      beauty of the presentation is right up there with the quality of the
      content, which is wonder-full. I have a subscription and encourage
      everyone interested to check it out. More information can be found at:
      http://www.yogaville.org/IY_Mag/IY_Mag.php
      Enjoy!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
        Here's part of an email I received that deals with
        the next issue of one of my favorite publications,
        The Integral Yoga Magazine. The article I'm anxious
        to check out the most is the one dealing with the
        enlightenment experience of Nisargadatta Maharaj, but
        every other article promises to be interesting.
        I highly recommend that you consider subscribing to
        this enlightening magazine.
        Exciting news from Integral Yoga Magazine!

        The Fall 2007 issue of Integral Yoga Magazine will be available on
        October 10!
        Are you subscribed to IY Magazine?

        Dedicated to the The Yoga of Self-Inquiry. Interviews with:

        ** The biographer of Sri Ramana Maharshi and Sri HWL Poonja (Papaji)
        ** Dr. Edwin Bryant on on "Inside Vedanta"
        ** Pandit Vamadeva Shastri on "Yoga Vedanta"
        ** Swami Yogananda on the "Advaita Vedanta of Sri Shankaracharya"
        ** Swami Tadatmananda (Arsha Bodha Center) on "Vedanta and
        Psychotherapy"
        ** Self-Inquiry Work of Byron Katie
        ** Inside the Yoga Sutras with Rev. Jaganath Carrera, focusing
        on the heart of Vedanta: the union of Purusha and Prakriti, Viveka,
        (discrimination between the real and unreal)
        ** A long lost manuscript on the enlightenment experience of Sri
        Nisargadatta Maharaj
        ** And much more!

        Subscription Page to learn what you can expect in future issues -
        check out our extremely reasonable rates.

        Integral Yoga Magazine is a quarterly (summer, winter, spring and
        fall), nonprofit magazine that's about Yoga, your spiritual practice,
        study, and inspiration.

        Secure 24 hour phone order line: 434-969-3121 x 242

        Online via our Web site: www.iymagazine.org

        Snail Mail:

        $24 per year - $40 for 2 years USA
        $36 per year Canada/Mexico
        $42 all others outside USA
        Make payable to and mail to:
        IY Magazine, 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921

        Wishing you peace and joy, love and light.

        Om Shanti