Fw: Errrrr..... Who is that?

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      The face of American Inteligence?

      HU'S ON FIRST

      (We take you now to the Oval Office.)

      President George W. Bush: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?

      Condaleeza Rice: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of
      China.

      George: Great. Lay it on me.

      Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

      George: That's what I want to know.

      Condi: That's what I'm telling you.

      George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?

      Condi: Yes.

      George: I mean the fellow's name.

      Condi: Hu.

      George: The guy in China.

      Condi: Hu.

      George: The new leader of China.

      Condi: Hu.

      George: The Chinaman!

      Condi: Hu is leading China.

      George: Now whaddya' asking me for?

      Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.

      George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?

      Condi: That's the man's name.

      George: That's who's name?

      Condi: Yes.

      George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the
      new leader of China?

      Condi: Yes, sir.

      George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he
      was in the Middle East.

      Condi: That's correct.

      George: Then who is in China?

      Condi: Yes, sir.

      George: Yassir is in China?

      Condi: No, sir.

      George: Then who is?

      Condi: Yes, sir.

      George: Yassir?

      Condi: No, sir.

      George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the
      new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General
      of the U.N. on the phone.

      Condi: Kofi?

      George: No, thanks.

      Condi: You want Kofi?

      George: No.

      Condi: You don't want Kofi.

      George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use
      a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.

      Condi: Yes, sir.

      George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

      Condi: Kofi?

      George: Milk! Will you please make the call?

      Condi: And call who?

      George: Who is the guy at the U.N?

      Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

      George: Will you stay out of China?!

      Condi: Yes, sir.

      George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get
      me the guy at the U.N.

      Condi: Kofi.

      George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now
      get on the phone.

      (Condi picks up the phone.)

      Condi: Rice, here.

      George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.